Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Who knows what [insert pithy comment here that I'm drawing a blank on because it's 12:30 AM]? The Shadow knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Sorcerest :smug:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Don't ask what parts Elven Chainmail is made out of.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Glazius posted:

His only regret is that he didn't get to chop enough things?

Have we ever stopped to consider that, in fact, we may be the heroes?

We're wearing elfhide armor. It may not be as convincing as a prominent skull motif, but I'm pretty sure we're still the baddies.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Robindaybird posted:

Because of the power of voodoo?

Who do?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Since you begged so nicely, I'll go ahead and vote for the Werewolf.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

SystemLogoff posted:

I know we joke that the LP curse is a real thing, but I think you totally need to start writing your LP updates in a salt circle. :v:

Put it around the computer, not yourself. Otherwise you're trapped in there with it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Another idea, contact a reporter. They love "company giving the runaround leaving a danger to the public" local stories.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Mages are boring. Know what's less boring? Mage with a sword. Knight Magus

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Nah. I mean, dude was very clearly rampaging around enough to need containment. He just had the extra added bonus of being a complete fraud!

Got up to the usual apprentice shenanigans. They caught up to him after the Great Broom Flood of 1058.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

EponymousMrYar posted:

There's a few other people with the same avatar kicking around.

I don't know what it was that caused us to drive the avatar-er to drink though :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR0eBWDVAtw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Siegkrow posted:

I'm just lucky to live like 500 miles away from the burning down areas, but still, the fires have coused temperatures to rise significantly.

I think it would be the other way around. High temperatures and dry weather make for out-of-control fires. Even a very large fire 500 miles away isn't going to have much of an effect on your local temperatures.

• Locked thread