Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Yeah this game is pretty swell, but it does get a tad tedious later on.

It's always good to be bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Silegna posted:

After playing this game, I honestly can't tell if what you write you made up, or is ACTUALLY IN THE GAME. Seriously, the humor of this game is...odd, but funny.

If Chokes revealed he worked on the script at the end I wouldn't blink an eye.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Power Swing carried me through my playthrough. So good.

And :ghost: obviously

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chokes McGee posted:

So uh is there anyone out there still reading other than mauman? I get the feeling my absence due to work has killed the thread :(

April Fools! I'm still here :v:

Not a whole lot to mention early on, things are pretty tame.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I was already gonna pick Minotaur because of that skill :allears:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Fayrn posted:

I definitely agree, FFL1&2 music is a fantastic nostalgia trip as well.

I guess you could just link to the relevant portion of the Paper Sorcerer OST on youtube.

The soundtrack as a whole is pretty great, but yeah that boss music :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

When in doubt, use fire. If that doesn't work, use fire on your sword and stick it in their facehole Knight Magus

• Locked thread