Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
I found the thread only recently thanks to your other current LP, which is also why I'm hilariously late in making the connection to The Proving Grounds of Bernie Wrightson, which was also really great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
My reaction was more "Um, is your family OK :ohdear:" but seem to have gotten traumatized fast.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
I'm going to go for Arch Magus here, on the grounds that the Sorcerer probably thinks he's already got all the swords he needs.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
Welcome back, McGee. Looks like we're gonna have to hit the ground running.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
The master's pretty dumb too. I mean, has there ever been a documented case of wishing for more wishes ever working? How dumb do you have to be to realize that and think this means you were the first dude with the impossible cunning to come up with such a foolproof plan

I do give credit for freeing them from the lamp while keeping them in a prison of your own design.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

Things I didn't realize this game needed: a mod that spells "Sorcerer" differently every single time it appears.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

Chokes McGee posted:

I've loved Action Duck ever since he starred in Gunman Duck. If you beat the game as him you got to play as some cowboy named Cliff or something idk

Man, that Cliff dude was so generic I had actually forgotten about Action Duck entirely. Had to go reinstall Gunman Duck to check, and indeed I'd only made it a few levels into the game.

This thread has given me Action Duck's minecart riding technique for Christmas. :allears: or :stare: as appropriate.

ManxomeBromide fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Dec 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
Good luck out there.

• Locked thread