Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I am so very happy you're back.

Going to watch this thread for updates all day every day.

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

You know, I think Vlad's dreams are only going to get worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Sxb0zP-Gg

:v:

This idea was stuck in my head since I saw the puppet sing part of the song... I did not have much to work with though for clips so...

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Chokes McGee posted:

The main reason I didn't go through the trouble---other than not being familiar with them---is I didn't want people to be creepy :stare:

Anyway update should be coming simian, trying to get over a writer's block that a ridiculous work schedule has left me with. Stay tuned for what's going to happen to our new friend! Hopefully it won't be five years until the next update.

I bet you'd totally write the Succubus/Dryad as the most boring people in the world, it'd be great. :allears:

Also, as long as no water pipes explode, things should be OK, right? :ohdear:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I'm always reading, just not always replying.

It's a good LP.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I know we joke that the LP curse is a real thing, but I think you totally need to start writing your LP updates in a salt circle. :v:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Chokes McGee posted:

Hi guys! Contrary to popular belief, neither I nor this thread are deceased. In fact, we should be seeing an update in a day or two. I've had to settle into a new job last week, plus I've taken the opportunity to finally get some writing finished on my ~novel~. No you can't read it, no one can, it'll never be accepted for publication and I'm going to have to learn to live with that. :negative:

But anyway! More LP nonsense coming soon, wherein we will answer a longstanding question about love and battlefields. The answer may very well shock you.

You can always self-public as a romance novel on kindle.

(Let us know if you ever publish or self publish though, I want to read.)

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Chokes McGee posted:

(happy fourth of july you monsters)

: Hoser.

(:v:)

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

: You know that was a good LP. That curse is just magical thinking, I'll start a new Let's Play.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

hi everyone! Be very careful making jokes about usernames when an admin is within earshot.

Update coming Sunday/Monday ish. Sorry for the huge delay between updates but I'm kind of redirecting my focus between the next novel and the horror show that is the US election. LP is a lower priority right now but still going.

Please PM or post in this thread when your next novel is released. 😀

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Thinking about it, if the witch defeats the sorcerer does that change her class to hero?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Thank you for letting us know you're alive and not inslaved by evil wasps.

Good luck, take care of yourself.

• Locked thread