Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Nah. You can only do it as a dialog option once. I think it's meant to be a one off gag.

Speaking of which, want to hear something hilarious? I've never made it past the third (proper) boss before in this game. At a certain point I'm going as blind into it as you are! Isn't that fun! :q:

Once you get past the first couple you pretty much have down how the game expects you to fight so it's just repeating that all the way through the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Regardless of how unreliable the Abom's taunt is he'll prove his usefulness several times over towards the endgame. Between the skeleton and him he's got the better end of useful abilities.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
You can leave the dungeon and rest at any point and what's dead stays dead, so healing isn't critical as much as being able to control a fight with status effects etc. Even on bosses I felt like the witch's strong suit was the utility outside of the heals - blind, poison, arcane fire etc were used more often than a heal spell. Restore defense is more powerful than her healing.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Glazius posted:

Huh. I suppose it is in keeping with the spirit of the game to permanently destroy keys that aren't strictly needed for progression.

Eh, you see that coming tbh and you can always save scum if its that big of a deal

• Locked thread