Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
:ghost:

Because a Soulless Puppet needs to be buddy-buddy with a Soul without a body!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Minotaur

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Contrary to popular belief, this thread is not abandoned. New update drops either tomorrow or Sunday. At the rate I'm going, I should be done with this by at least 2020!*

What can I say, but to pace yourself? I've been going through the Exile Trilogy for over three years now, and I'm still strong(ish). Being done by 2020 is nothing to be ashamed of. :)

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Perhaps the game knows you're LPing it, and thus showing off it's good side to convince more people to buy the game - then it will reveal its true colors to them and deal with them horrifically?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Arch Magus.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

:ohdear: But I like all these guys! I even like the Sorcerer, for all his faults. Why do they have to do this? Can't everyone just get along? Please?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

Oh gods you're serious :smith:

Because what's funnier?

The Witch settling accounts with the Sorceror in some grand climactic drama-filled showdown?
Or her trying futilely to manipulate him into doing her bidding, drawing out her agony, his obliviousness, and the rest of the party's snark? ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

So what, this means that our lovely horned protagonist can do what he's been doing because he's literally the wrong guy? And the bindings on the book are being broken because he's not supposed to be there?

No one tell the Sorcorer. His ego is big enough as it is.

• Locked thread