Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Hahaha, yesssssss. My sinister plot has finally come to fruition. :allears:

Seriously though, I've been hoping for this LP ever since I mentioned the game way back in the FFL thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

FisheyStix posted:

Saucerer, as opposed to a Pastamancer, which Chokes's character styling clearly lends itself to, you INGRATES.

FeyerbrandX posted:

That's ridiculous, that's not even funny.

:respek:
:golfclap: Magnificent.

Those are Kingdom of Loathing references, in case you didn't know.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I'm very happy with this choice of characterisation. :allears: (I'm less happy with the fact that we can have this characterisation. :( )

I was always about Minotaur/Cleric/Skeleton with this game, but I've got to say that the whole buff/debuff/status thing seems to be working out pretty well.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Minotaur. Sure, sometimes he'll roll low... Other times, though! :allears: / :gibs:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Hey, Chokes. Look at your private messages.

...For reasons definitely not related to the current discussion. Nope, no sirree.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Nice one on the binding there. And yeah, this boss does the Scarmiglione thing. :jerkbag: I'm enjoying seeing you discover this as we go.

Something feels like it's missing though.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
The Minotaur's damage variance is still a thing, but he will more often than not completely wreck everyone's poo poo with the strategy Chokes has settled on. :allears: I once lucked into a nice bit of gear that made him even more absurd.

Still so glad this LP happened.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Gilgamesh255 posted:

So, wait, what level of bullshit would the mission in GTA: Vice City where you have to rescue Lance's sorry rear end count as?
Oh man, gently caress that mission. :cripes: Why did you make me remember its existance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Happy Holidays, Chokes. :toot: Thanks again for this wonderful LP. I'm so glad the reveal meshed with your writing this well.

Derek Barona posted:

Especially when the little fucker survives at 1 HP and then rolls a 7 and OHKOs someone out of spite.
...Now there's a pain I am deeply familiar with. :shepface:

• Locked thread