Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Oh, excellent! A good LPer does a game I've been curious about! I'm absolutely in for this. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

If this were a Shin Megami Tensei game I'd be all over that ghost - how effective are buffs/debuffs in this game?

Either way, I'm voting Ghost.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Reading and eagerly awaiting the next update! Your character banter adds so much to the game.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

This really is my favorite LP going on right now. :allears: Consistently funny banter, and a game I would have tried to play myself, but now don't have to!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

This is still my favorite ongoing LP in the forums. :allears:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

I don't know what's actually good or not, but having more horribly powerful magical powers sounds fantastic and in-character for our dark hero. Arch-Magus it is!

(Is Vlad coming back? He's my favorite character and I'm concerned about what the puppet may do to him. :ohdear: )

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

It's baaaaaack :woop:

And just as hilarious as ever. :rip: your fence, though. Glad to hear no one died and you didn't lose your house!

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

This is honestly one of the more informative LPs running right now, just from the thread. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Siegkrow posted:

is it an average case of the LP curse or something even worse?

must be worse, not even all of your pipes bursting or the WAAAASSPPS could stop you! :ohdear:

Have you read the news recently?

But seriously, as I have no idea what's going on in our esteemed writer's life: Chokes, take care of yourself!

• Locked thread