Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

I can definitely help with that
Welp, looks like the LP Curse got hold of him...

Just now caught up. Game is on my wishlist and I'll buy it once I have some spare change. Your LP is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Gilgamesh255 posted:

Well, poo poo.

Alright folks, let's play "What Misfortune/Bullshit Hit Chokes This Time"!

...Yeah, the name's a work in progress.

I'm guessing either his pipes burst again, bees, or he's on a rampage of rage a la mode God of War and/or Asura's Wrath, but hopefully with less dying.

Why not all three? His pipes burst because bees and so he went on a rampage.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Man, I forgot that existed. Thanks for remembering!

Chokes, man, this LP is so excellent. I'm glad the LP curse hasn't managed to take you down yet.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Paper Sorcerer is on sale through Steam for $2.49. Just in case anyone else would like to pick it up.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Siegkrow posted:

is it an average case of the LP curse or something even worse?

must be worse, not even all of your pipes bursting or the WAAAASSPPS could stop you! :ohdear:

You know, I saw a video recently of a big black dude crushing a wasp nest. With his bare loving hands.

I like to imagine that this man is Chokes.

• Locked thread