Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Chokes McGee posted:

Nah. I mean, dude was very clearly rampaging around enough to need containment. He just had the extra added bonus of being a complete fraud!

Well at the beginning of the LP, it shows that the king and the adventurers chose to strike at the tower when the rampaging monsters vanished. The rampaging monsters probably vanished due to the change in management, unbeknownst to anybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

HardDiskD posted:

So, a random baby just keeled over dead because the life gem was attuned to the actual sourceror?

The possibilities are endless.
And by 'endless' I mean "there are 4 or so possibilities"

1) There's a dead baby in an orphanage somewhere.
2) There's a dead adult/old man somewhere because time flows differently in the book.
3) There's a deader corpse somewhere.
4) Nothing happened because magic can't escape the book.

(Just reiterating a previous conversation here).

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Inspired by this thread I decided to fire up Paper Sorcerer for the first time since...this thread started now that I think of it.
2 hours in. Got the 'stuck in your room, village won't load ever.' bug.
Only one save because I'm an idiot and didn't naturally assume the game had game-breaking bugs in it.
So thanks for nothing Paper Sorcerer.

Edit: Luckily the 'fiddle with something until it miraculously works after trashing it on the internet' phenomenon occurred so I can continue with the game.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Jan 4, 2017

• Locked thread