Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

Chokes McGee posted:

Inducer motor has burned out on the heater it is a $500 repair

LP suspended indefinitely to prevent a meteor from coming out of the sky and striking oh shi

Jesus Chokes, the LP Curse REALLY hates you.
Anyhow Yay! New Chokes LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Okay, I want to play this game. Where the hell do I pick it up, how much does it cost, and is it on Steam?

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Lizard Wizard posted:

Five bucks on Steam, apparently.

That's...honestly doable! Yeah! I'll definitely pick it up when I get paid then.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm really happy people are buying this game. It deserves all the love it can get. :)

Also just a quick reminder since I didn't put it in the OP: No spoilers please!

When I get the money, I am SO buying this game.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Go with Ghost . Vlad already has two undead on his team, and why not piss of Death more?

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Changing my vote to Puppet.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Bliss Authority posted:

I got this game because of this thread.

I'm running around with Minotaur, an Abomination and a Witch just murdering everything.

Best five bucks I ever spent.

Soon as I get paid, buying this game.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

So bought this game today, have a team of Werewolf, Cleric, and Abomination. I also don't think I'll be having any issues with loot...since I got TWO Elven Leather armor from the first layer of the Catacombs.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

So yeah, I think I just got an accessory I wasn't supposed to have yet. Magician's Bracelet +10(!) Magic.
That and I got a staff that gave +8. Guess I'll be using the Sorceror as well, a Sorceror this playthrough. If Only I could get a freaking Warhammer Drop for my Abomination though.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

mauman posted:

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

dots are solid, but straight up magic damage has some issues in this game.

So, I have a question: Why can't the Sorceror equip the Steel Claymore I picked up? Can he not equip it?

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

I figured. That's why I explicitly made sure to include it :getin:

I love this game's sense of humor. It's just so completely and unexpectedly off the wall.

After playing this game, I honestly can't tell if what you write you made up, or is ACTUALLY IN THE GAME. Seriously, the humor of this game is...odd, but funny.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

inflatablefish posted:

Ugh. Dryads. You want to know why we broke up? Two months after we started dating, she finally notices that even though my name's Willow I'm not actually a tree.

This poo poo practically writes itself.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Zore posted:

Yeah. Its a Ghost-only weapon and its covered in chains if you look at the attack art.

I think it's meant to symbolize the connections they still have to the Living. If you look at old folklore, ghosts have pretty much exclusively used their chains to attack and bind people.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Still here Chokes. Was them announcing the ambush ACTUALLY in the game? I can't honestly tell when it comes to this.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

I'm gonna go with Minotaur , because the werewolf has been...lackluster in my game. not being able to equip weapons is bad.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

We invoked Murpy's Law.
Never something you want to do. I blame the Puppet.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

FeyerbrandX posted:

That... thing looked like the Flier or whatever from Demon's Crest

But a lot more horrifying.

Holy crap, someone else who played that game?! I thought I was the only one! Granted, it was tough as balls and I couldn't make it past the first level.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Obligatum VII posted:

All his luck is actively drained from his daily life into the game. Which is why he's hit so hard by the LP curse.

I don't think anything will top Broken Loose having his house cave in.

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

Or The Dark Id literally getting blown up.

Woah, what? I must have missed that.
When did THAT happen?

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

If I remember right, his wife said that after this he should take a break from LPs, because things always go wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

KataraniSword posted:

Could also try Jade Star's XCOM 2 lp, though so much as breathing of the curse in his direction is often enough to bring Armageddon.

Or talk to Broken Loose, whose house collapsed during the mmbn6 LP.

• Locked thread