Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Chicago might have been too much fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

is it an average case of the LP curse or something even worse?

must be worse, not even all of your pipes bursting or the WAAAASSPPS could stop you! :ohdear:

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

StrixNebulosa posted:

Have you read the news recently?

But seriously, as I have no idea what's going on in our esteemed writer's life: Chokes, take care of yourself!

Yeah, there's a lot of poo poo about half my country being literally on fire. For about 2 weeks now, raging forest fires. 270 square miles turned to ash, 122 houses burned down, about 70 lives lost...

I'm just lucky to live like 500 miles away from the burning down areas, but still, the fires have coused temperatures to rise significantly.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Bruceski posted:

I think it would be the other way around. High temperatures and dry weather make for out-of-control fires. Even a very large fire 500 miles away isn't going to have much of an effect on your local temperatures.

Yeah I tried telling that to my family but I got shouted down *shrugs*

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I expected a DBZA reference. I'm not saying I am disappointed buuuuut....

• Locked thread