Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

I'm really looking forward to this, because as Chokes said, the early game is hell. I've yet to get past the first boss and have no idea how any of this works, so I can't wait to see how things go from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

O, right! Totally forgot about this guy. I beat this guy, its the next boss down the road that I never bothered to beat. This game is really unclear about how the mechanics work, primarily explaining the Armor system. But still, good job Chokes! Cant wait to see how the team fairs against the next guy. :unsmigghh:

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Puppet cause I want to see what the gently caress it actually does.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Sounds like standard fare for a Chokes LP. The RNG seems to like you quite a lot. Shame the same can't be sad for luck outside your Let's Plays.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

berryjon posted:

:ghost:

Because a Soulless Puppet needs to be buddy-buddy with a Soul without a body!

This makes way more sense than it should. Ghost

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

They're puppets. Evil or not, they don't need to eat sentient creatures.

But we do anyway. For fun.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Not gonna lie, the formatting of that post gave me an immediate, knee-jerk reaction of "Oh god, what happened to him and his wife this time?" I'm very glad to see that's not the case, and can't wait to see what you did to the game.

And I can't wait to empty quote you.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

As someone who lives in Honolulu, I can confirm that simply coming to Honolulu at all is the next strike of the LP curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Derek Barona posted:

Sharks. Both the aquatic and arcade-going varieties.

No see, that's the trick. Sharks are actually relatively chill. The Wasps themselves are in fact here, and they are very good friends with the Cockroaches, Spiders, Centipedes, and Snakes. And they like invading your home just as much as the Wasps do.

• Locked thread