Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Shiva Asori posted:

Also Imp or Succubus.

Let's go with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Would be pretty hilarious if the Sorcerer tried to give the Puppet the 'perfect' minion personality. Just to see how the rest of the party would react to it.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
I suspect the endgame will unfortunately and predictably involve the Spirit of the Book betraying us. My guess is that she's the whole reason the book even exists in the first place.

Would be nice if I'm wrong though. But just because everyone else is a dick doesn't mean we're not still assholes too. I'm pretty sure regardless of the King's motivations, we probably deserved to be imprisoned.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Willow was probably a crappy girlfriend anyway. :colbert:

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Why do you think they broke up? Willow's got more in common with the egomaniac Sorcerer than she'd ever care to admit.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
'Because Willow would murder them in their sleep' is as good an excuse as any why we can't select the Succubus/Dryad actually. Bonus points for being funny.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

mauman posted:

I'm of the opinion that Sorc, Vlad, Frank, and :ghost: is the best party.

So you manage fine without a healer? I'm assuming you're not using Vlad for that purpose.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
I was just under the impression that if you're gonna use him as a healer, you might as well get the Witch since she does the job better. But obviously, I'm mistaken then.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Have you considered becoming independently wealthy as an alternative to gainful employment?

(In all seriousness, can't wait to read more. Hope work stops kicking your butt soon.)

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Add me to the reading pile, I'm just terrible at commenting. Still loving your writing style though.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Still better than that Sakura Taisen thread that comes back from its deep coma only when the stars align and the Old Ones wake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Little known fact but the Sorcerer's real birth name is Icarus.

• Locked thread