Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Well this looks fun.

Action Duck, though. :( What happened?

E:VVV Heh, I meant the LP. :)

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Feb 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Same thing in any game with a useful bard. :colbert:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Ahaha, is there actually a character that talks with lovely written grammar? That's going to piss me off and it's great. :allears:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Aaaaa whoever wrote this game desperately needs to use more punctuation it looks unprofessional as hell. :qq:

Brawlers are cool, I guess? I dunno I'm bad at voting. Werewolf

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Feb 18, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

No you see they actually changed the puzzle from the pre-steam release, all the alchemy stuff was still there as a red herring and the puzzle is to realise you can walk through the door. Game flawless. :pseudo:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

My completely clueless vote of Werewolf purely because it punches things still stands! :downs:

Also it took a long hard look to see what you were referring to with the Dwarf Fighter so once I finally noticed I lost it.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Goddamn, I'm thick. It took a second or third look to not go "Davad? I don't get it :saddowns:".

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm still reading! There just wasn't all that much for me to comment on in this particular update, I'm bad at that in general. Don't be disheartened, LP is full of lurkers.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

That is not how illusions work.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

This had better be good.

Minotaur

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Bacchante posted:

The puppet is far less horrifying when scaled up. I wonder why.

In the 75px portrait it's hard to make out the features and it leaves stuff up to the imagination. Scaled up, all I can see is :keke:.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Hybrid classes for life, Knight Magus go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Just a note since this hosed me when I tried OBS out briefly: it's really really not obvious that it supports mp4 output at all. You have to go to browse to where you're saving the file and then file type is an option in the Windows Explorer dialogue.

E: Er, I should have clarified that I meant as opposed to FLV. That's what we get for co-opting a streaming program, I guess. :v:

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 14, 2016

• Locked thread