Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
On one hand, going the path of the Knight will probably make you less squishy, and allow you access to some sword skills. On the other, UNLIMITED POWWAAAAAHHHHH! ....But probably being squishy in the process.

...Hell with it, Arch Magus. It's not like Frank won't tank for you. But, uh, in case we somehow get into a tie, Knight Magus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
So, wait, what level of bullshit would the mission in GTA: Vice City, where you have to rescue Lance's sorry rear end, count as?

gently caress you, Lance; the only way I managed to pass that mission in the first place was because a garbage truck spawned nearby, and thank god for that.

Seriously, I screamed so hard at that mission that I gave myself a headache.

Gilgamesh255 fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Oct 20, 2016

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Yapping Eevee posted:

Oh man, gently caress that mission. :cripes: Why did you make me remember its existance

Because if I have to suffer through that memory, I'm not doing so alone.

Misery loves company and such.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Well, poo poo.

Alright folks, let's play "What Misfortune/Bullshit Hit Chokes This Time"!

...Yeah, the name's a work in progress.

I'm guessing either his pipes burst again, bees, or he's on a rampage of rage a la mode God of War and/or Asura's Wrath, but hopefully with less dying.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

and I like winning

Why do I feel like that we would've been better off with the murder puppet?

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
So, wait...you're telling me the heroes locked up the wrong guy? WHOOPS.

On one hand, it's probably doing wonders for his reputation, especially considering how he's tearing through the cells; on the other, he also probably doesn't appreciate being sealed up for stuff he didn't do...he'd probably prefer it if was on his own merits that--pffft, who am I kidding, that'd take too much effort for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

I was going to make a joke here, but in the process of writing it autocorrect changed it to Passport Sorcerer and holy poo poo that is the crossover/mashup game I never knew I wanted.

drat it, now I'm curious as to how your characters would handle being in such a setting.

• Locked thread