Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer

HardDisk posted:

For the longest time I was seeing the puppet as a skeleton with hair. Took me a while to finally see his nose and correctly parse the picture.

Same, until I read your post and went back to try and see it your way. Now . . . I can't see the skeleton at all even when I try.

What the heck brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

Which is the last thing I need because my homeowners insurance hasn't been been real happy since the water pipes burst and they had to foot the bill

Are you in good enough terms with your agent you can just call them and give them notice about the situation? I'm sure they'd rather get their lawyers to write some letters to get the power company to be more proactive about this, rather than having to pay another huge claim.

Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer

placid saviour posted:

I hope the name change hasn't caused the curse to spread and transform. You know, something related to the name change, maybe?

:shepspends:

Apparently the LP curse does not gently caress around.

Chuu
Sep 11, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Thuryl posted:

Oh, so that's why the game's called Paper Sorcerer. Clever.

I'm dense today. Why is it called Paper Sorcerer?

• Locked thread