Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I'm really surprised by how ridiculously fun this game is, and it looks like there are enough hidden secrets to be worth playing through a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Going to go against the grain a bit here and say that Doom Eternal is extremely fun and good, and if you’re playing a Doom game for the story just lol and smh

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

I have to say I’m impressed by how well optimised this is, it runs silky smooth at 4K on a PC I haven’t upgraded in four years.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

you can enjoy pristine framerates too if you enable dynamic resolution

so it turns out I’m kind of dumb then, which really shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

I like how he’s called Doomguy in universe now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

https://twitter.com/NeillBlomkamp/status/1660575027576668162

:thunk:

I'm sure he's just playing it, but now I'm trying to imagine what a Blomkamp Doom movie would be like

Paper-thin plot but stylish as gently caress.

Which is exactly what a Doom movie should be really.