Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Shoot Agitating Skeleton to skip commercial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Thank for the link

They are playing DO4M basketball and i'm glad of it

heard u like girls fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Apr 25, 2016

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Cool, some SP footage now, lol at the key indicator :xd:

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

I could see myself having fun with snapmap

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Agreed it looked fun. The keyboard + sequencer, tying monster kills to opening doors and stuff, a map where if you taunt you make monsters more aggressive... Some cool poo poo imo

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

koren posted:

I can see why they've been pushing the multiplayer aspect of the game near-exclusively for the past few months.

How so ?

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Linguica posted:

Some of those snapmap things seriously reminded of people goofing off with ZDoom scripting, which is... good?

Yas

+It looks simple enough for retards like me to do with their controller while baked

heard u like girls fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 25, 2016

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Snapmap is going to save their game and it's like they just managed to get this

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Megaman Powered Up made you collect all the editor stuff throughout the levels as hidden powerups, which is cool if you like playing the game and finding all the secret poo poo, but annoying if you just want to make nice levels right away. Also if you lost your save for whatever reason. Luckely you could download a 100% save from within the game iirc. Gonna go ahead and guess it won't be a big problem for doom

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Makes sense cus people love Timesplitters

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

I hope there will be more elevator action and random moving walls n poo poo. Stuff seems a bit static for my tastes.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

treat posted:

DOOM is really great and there are a lot of things DOOM does that DOOM also does. Of course, there are also things in DOOM that aren't in DOOM and DOOM doesn't seem to "feel" like the better DOOM but I'm sure both DOOM and DOOM are fun. DOOM has come full circle from DOOM to DOOM and back to DOOM again.

LoL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Im the imp on the wall lobbing fireballs into the ceiling