Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Got through Doom Hunter Base! Game’s still really good and the platforming seems like something that I can apparently get used to.

Dropping me from a boss to same boss but twice felt kinda uninspired though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
good lord the slayer gate with a marauder in it

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Thinking about a CEO of a soulless company that's bent on operating during a world crisis, who decided to put his mind in a robot body, go to mars, and use deaths of innocent souls to try and solve an energy crisis

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
who's Hayden

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

fadam posted:

What the heck lmao, having the Revenant on it's knees looking terrified as it hands you your SSG is such a great moment.

I went away without shooting it cuz I felt bad for it :shobon:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

goblin week posted:

I went away without shooting it cuz I felt bad for it :shobon:

In my headcanon Doomguy would spare him because he was useful to him, much like he saved Vega onto a pendrive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

I think everyone in Doom Universe goes to hell no matter what