Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Looks like they understand what makes doom, doom. Baited breath etc, could be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'm old now but I used to play competitive (lol) rocket arena 2 back in the day, but trying to play an fps with a controller and I'm worse than those polygon gifs.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

G2a has this for $25 which doesn't seem legit since its 80 on steam and 50 on gmg. Who can I trust? I just want to rip and tear.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

Don't ever buy anything from G2A unless you're fine with buying things from thieves.

That is good to know! I've bought from green man before and they don't seem shady.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I ended up biting the bullet and got this for pc after reading the thread. Managed to get it for $47 which I was happy with. Looking forward to playing it at 4k after work!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I enjoyed D3 when it first came out but it aged very quickly.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I'm only a couple levels in but 60fps at 4k on ultra on a 40" LED and this is like sunshine in my veins. They are back on top of their engine game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Broose posted:

Oh poo poo, It's been too long since I've played the originals for not catching that. Yeah those new designs on the imps is straight out of DOS Doom, spikes and red eyes.

Also possible human sized cyber demons?!

But "Eternal", that name gives me pause. Marketers don't give lovely names like that unless there is something not straight sequel about it.

Imagine 5 demons on the edge of a cliff