Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
anyone know when the next alpha test is? I have it on my steam list but no idea how to find out when it's scheduled to be playable again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

thebardyspoon posted:

I haven't upgraded my computer in quite awhile now, haven't felt the need to really, it's been able to play pretty much every big game on high settings for the last few years but looking at the recommended requirements for Doom Eternal I'm thinking it might be the first that I won't be able to do that with, like this year might be the year where games start pushing above what my rig can do.

Can't really afford to upgrade now but if I could play Youngblood, RE2 Remake or like Sekiro on the highest settings and they run fine then I should be able to play this on at least medium or low and be good right? I know sometimes the recommended settings are higher than they really need to be anyway but with this game I am a bit worried, been looking forward to it for ages.

just write your specs in a post like this, some vague "i can run <games>, how will this game run" is the least efficient way to go about it

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Quake Champions exists, for all its flaws, and Diabotical finally manifested. The arena multiplayer shooter isn't quite dead yet.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
snakes also die to rocket lock-on pretty easily

i see someone already mentioned this, whoops

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Oh poo poo it's on (again) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDhjEImWhpE
(Doom:E 100% UN run in 2:33:52 that just went up today beating the one from last week at 2:42:52)

It's fascinating to watch how the skips change and get refined.

someone i've never heard of got this time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaNkT6z4XD4

if it gets verified, pretty stunning to come out of nowhere with a 2:29