Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm still hoping they come out with a wii U without a tablet controller

Jesus loving Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You may be legally acceptable, but it's morally wrong not to re-buy Nintendo game releases. Especially at these awesome prices on the eShop. #GiveYourMoneyToNintendo

unironic thissery

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Pablo Gigante posted:

Jesus loving Christ

I didnt get a Wii til last year.. I just game a few gens behind very shrewd frugal gamer

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm still hoping they come out with a wii U without a tablet controller, i already have an ipad fam

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm still hoping they come out with a wii U without a tablet controller, i already have an ipad fam

Why is this guy still here.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the imp zone's 8 mods have lost their minds

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Why is this guy still here.

Whats got you upset

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

African AIDS cum posted:

Whats got you upset

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

African AIDS Cum, I banish you to HELL for having the wrong opinions about Nintendo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

African AIDS Cum is epic because he posted exclusively about games he had beaten in the IZ games you've finished thread for months (probably finishing more games than the senior regulars here) and the few times anyone noticed him enough to comment on his username, he acted confused like his name was totally unremarkable like if it were Greg or some thing.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Winning.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

African AIDS Cum is epic because he posted exclusively about games he had beaten in the IZ games you've finished thread for months (probably finishing more games than the senior regulars here) and the few times anyone noticed him enough to comment on his username, he acted confused like his name was totally unremarkable like if it were Greg or some thing.

Yeah an admin renamed me this i just love gaming and don't care who knows

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

African AIDS Cum is epic

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
They changed his name from Bacon_Donut to this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

They changed his name from Bacon_Donut to this

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lulz, just your average totally non edge lord with a racist name and a heterofascist custom title, just a normal guys like you all! Rofl! The Bill Cosbeh ftw!

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Bet now you'll think twice next time you want to post about video games in the Imp Zone, op.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lulz, just your average totally non edge lord with a racist name and a heterofascist custom title, just a normal guys like you all! Rofl! The Bill Cosbeh ftw!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

As a Millennial I posted:

i wish i had saved my mario maker money (mmm) and just bought this.

African AIDS cum posted:

Oh my loving God.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah I own the cart too, someone dumped the wii u rom and made an .ips patch so now you can play it on a real GBA too if you have a flash cart. thats what I'm doing. I never had an e-reader but i understand Nintendo hardcoded all the ereader levels into the rom for wii u which is no mean feat

If i owned a wii u i'd buy it though itd be worth it. These levels are really good

illegal

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

gently caress you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

OP is a notorious Soccer forum troll. Just a heads up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is a troll-free zone

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i'm not going to tolerate being trolled, here in the Imp Zone.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the gamepad is great and i wish everything came with it now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

laying in bed playing bayonetta and mario maker? that sounds liek a fail to me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The PS4 has one as well and it's slightly more robust than the Wii U one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

is it as comfy? also isnt it like 200 bucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk how much a vita is these days. Apparently there's new rumors that they're about release a new hardware revision with L3/R3? To make it more like a Wii U gamepad analogue since nobody makes Vita games anymore

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant wait for it to be liquified so i can get one for like 50 bucks and just have the perfect emu machine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

:bazooka:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Vita is cool but I haven't actually used it much for remote play since it doesn't have L2/R2

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

African AIDS cum posted:

Someone snipe this b*tch already. sheesh.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

African AIDS cum posted:

This guy's dumb.

trying to jack off posted:

laying in bed playing bayonetta and mario maker? that sounds liek a fail to me

gamepad Bayonetta is a whole lot of win

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

African AIDS cum posted:

come on

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
They already made a regular controller....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I'm sorry that I'm not good at enjoying mario maker. I'll try harder

• Locked thread