Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mario 4 isn't out yet op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

There's something about the physics or movement in it that rubs me the wrong way, though perhaps I just been spoiled by Mario Maker.

this post reminds me i never completed the small mario only challenge

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whOA. she relally is a belle. no wonder belle tamed the beast aned won the hearts of all the singing villagers and candelabras and poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah I own the cart too, someone dumped the wii u rom and made an .ips patch so now you can play it on a real GBA too if you have a flash cart. thats what I'm doing. I never had an e-reader but i understand Nintendo hardcoded all the ereader levels into the rom for wii u which is no mean feat

If i owned a wii u i'd buy it though itd be worth it. These levels are really good

illegal

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lulz, just your average totally non edge lord with a racist name and a heterofascist custom title, just a normal guys like you all! Rofl! The Bill Cosbeh ftw!

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm still hoping they come out with a wii U without a tablet controller, i already have an ipad fam

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The PS4 has one as well and it's slightly more robust than the Wii U one

:bazooka:

• Locked thread