Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
AFC West plays both the south divisions this upcoming year. Raiders, Chiefs, & Chargers are all making the playoffs. Raiders finish the season 12-4.

Other playoff teams:

AFCN: Bengals
AFCE: Patriots
AFCS: Texans

NFCN: Packers
NFCE: Cowboys
NFCS: Panthers
NFCW: Seahawks

NFC Wildcards: Vikings & Bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Chip Kelly will coach games that are not as intriguing or meatball sub-filled as this past season's. The 49ers season will therefore be a notable entertainment failure.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Adlai Stevenson posted:

Chip Kelly will coach games that are not as intriguing or meatball sub-filled as this past season's. The 49ers season will therefore be a notable entertainment failure.

I don't know. Boarding Chip Kelly's Wild Ride after leaving the Jimmy T Meatball Subway is just the kind of insanity we need after getting a taste of greatness again for a brief moment.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I predict that Lions football will make me sad.

Also I predict you will receive some (ultimately harmless) ribbing for making this thread before the 2015 season's body is even cold!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The Titans will lose a bunch of close games due to the defense being really good but extremely tired at the end of the game because the offense won't be able to stay on the field and I will be sad

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Titans will still be bad.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
-Washington goes first to worst
-Houston goes 7-9
-The usual suspects make the playoffs in the AFC, while the NFC is nothing but surprises (three NFC South teams)!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MrLogan posted:

AFC West plays both the south divisions this upcoming year. Raiders, Chiefs, & Chargers are all making the playoffs. Raiders finish the season 12-4.

Are the Broncos letting all their defensive FAs walk or something?

Jags win the AFCS

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Intruder posted:

Demarcus ware is an 11.2? mil cap hit this year and they've got to lock down von miller long term. Theres a good chance some FA's walk from Denver

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
Camolina Newtons 19-0 leading to Bob Costas suppuku at mid field after the Super Bowl then Cam dabs with President Sanders instantly ending racism and I'll be able to speak to my dad again without cringing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Next season definitely has an insufferable Packers no respect Aaron Rodgers chip on the shoulder(tm) vibe.

Also, :lol: at the Bears as a playoff team.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Those Jags

Record:
9-7 (Will win or take 2nd in AFCS)

Stats:
• Blake Bortles will throw 30+ touchdowns again and keep his INTs below 12
• Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson both get 1000+ yards and 10+ touchdowns again

Rankings:
Offense: 10th
Defense: 15th

Additions:
1st round draft pick: Jalen Ramsey
Notable FA signings: Wilkerson (NYJ), Alex Mack (CLE), Danny Trevathan (DEN)

Arrests:
Jonathon Cyprien

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
The Lions play the NFC-East and the AFC-South. They will get roughly 7 wins, and probably disappoint madly.

The Raiders will probably do better since they're playing both South divisions, but will probably miss the playoffs.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
- The Chiefs will go between 7-9 and 10-6

- A RBC of Jamaal Charles, Charcandrick West, and Spencer Ware will be loving amazing.

- Forums poster Parmesan Basil will write several posts explaining his distaste of quarterback Alex Smith and his wishes that he be cut from the team immediately.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

The Pittsburgh Steelers will look terrible in at least 4 games, somehow luck into playoff contention, and do better than anyone expects them to.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I predict the Seahawks will win some games, lose some games, make me happy sometimes and make me sad sometimes.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I predict that the Bengals will find some new and exciting way to infuriate their fans.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

MrLogan posted:

Raiders, Chiefs, & Chargers are all making the playoffs. Raiders finish the season 12-4.

lol just lol

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
The rams will still be total garbage but I'm free of having to care about it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Philadelphia Eagles will win six (6) games this season and we'll all hang onto how promising the defense looks or "well, our qb is young and of course going to make some mistakes" depending on the next few months.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
The vikings to 16-0, packers go 0-16, book it.

gently caress the packers

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Under the guidance of noted future hall of fame coach Mike Mularkey, saint Marcus Mariota will achieve 8000 yards passing and 3000 yards rushing on the way to league MVP, superbowl MVP, and a 19-0 season.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

AFCN: Steelers
AFCE: Pats
AFCS: Jags
AFCW: Raiders

NFCN: Vikings
NFCE: Giants
NFCS: Panthers
NFCW: Seahawks

NFC Wildcards: Eagles & Buccs

AFC Wildcards: Bengals and Bills

Super Bowl LI: Seahawks vs Pats again, Seahawks win.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Feb 10, 2016

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Crystal Ball says:
Broncos repeat when Brock "not a vampire" Osweiler comes back, Patriots finally miss the playoffs, Panthers hit the SB loser curse hard and miss the playoffs entirely at 6-10.

For predictions I'm less sure about:
Tampa Bay will be one of the teams that goes from worst to first in their division. There may be one more, but I can't imagine which it'll be. Odds are on Dallas so it won't be Dallas.
Russell Wilson will win the MVP next year and JJ Watt wins DPOTY.
Jacksonville makes the playoffs!
Kirk Cousins looks like a decent starting QB for the Skins.

Throwing poo poo at the wall:
Bears fire John Fox at the end of the season
Teddy Bridgewater looks like a borderline top 10 QB
Tennessee will be picking in the top three again next year.
RG3 is a Texan, Nick Foles is an Eagle again, Sam Bradford migrates to the Jets to backup Ryan Fitzpatrick.
The rookie coach with the best record will be Dirk Koetter. Hue Jackson and Adam Gase will show minor improvement.

Playoff predictions
AFC:
1. Pittsburgh
2. Denver
3. New York Jets
4. Jacksonville
5. Buffalo
6. Cincinnati

NFC:
1. Seattle
2. Minnesota
3. Washington
4. Tampa Bay
5. Green Bay
6. Detroit

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'll watch every second of another meaningless season of Miami Dolphins football

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Chromatic posted:

- The Chiefs will go between 7-9 and 10-6

- A RBC of Jamaal Charles, Charcandrick West, and Spencer Ware will be loving amazing.

- Forums poster Parmesan Basil will write several posts explaining his distaste of quarterback Alex Smith and his wishes that he be cut from the team immediately.

It'll be more acceptable once we draft Wentz/Cook/Prescott, trust me!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Daedra posted:

Under the guidance of noted future hall of fame coach Mike Mularkey, saint Marcus Mariota will achieve 8000 yards passing and 3000 yards rushing on the way to league MVP, superbowl MVP, and a 19-0 season.

I don't know who you are, but I like you.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Bucs will go 8-8 and make the wildcard, lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
The Detroit Lions will find a way to lose a game in a fashion you never thought possible. They will win fewer than 8 games. Jim Caldwell will finally be fired. Matthew Stafford will continue to improve under Cooter's tutelage or Cootelage if you will. Offensive line will be bad in both pass pro and run blocking. Will be ranked in bottom 5 of rushing.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Intruder posted:

Jags win the AFCS

Brock looked worse than a one-footed 39 year-old Manning. Broncos have a fantastic D, but finish 8-8 or 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

AFCS is tough to predict. Honestly, I could see any of the teams winning that division.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Panthers/Bengals so I can wipe this year's taste from my mouth.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

MrLogan posted:

Brock looked worse than a one-footed 39 year-old Manning.

Actually he out-performed him in pretty much every way.

code:

No.                   Age Pos  G GS  QBrec Cmp Att Cmp%  Yds TD TD% Int Int% Y/A AY/A  Y/C   Y/G Rate   QBR NY/A ANY/A
18    Peyton Manning   39  qb 10  9  7-2-0 198 331 59.8 2249  9 2.7  17  5.1 6.8  5.0 11.4 224.9 67.9 44.96 6.21  4.52
17    Brock Osweiler   25  qb  8  7  5-2-0 170 275 61.8 1967 10 3.6   6  2.2 7.2  6.9 11.6 245.9 86.4 48.78 6.09  5.86

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Way too much optimism thinking they will win back to back SBs imo

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
Everybody will expect the Ravens to suck which means they'll at least reach the divisional round since the Ravens always seem to do the exact opposite of expectations

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

sean10mm posted:

Actually he out-performed him in pretty much every way.

Except for the offense putting up 4 more points a game on average with Peyton rather than Brock.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams will go 6-10, 6-0 in the NFC West and fire Jeff Fisher.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

DariusLikewise posted:

Rams will go 6-10, 6-0 in the NFC West and fire Jeff Fisher.

I don't think Jeff Fisher is ever going to be fired.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

E_Motion posted:

Everybody will expect the Ravens to suck which means they'll at least reach the divisional round since the Ravens always seem to do the exact opposite of expectations

This is a correct predicition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tom Brady falls apart for real this time.

• Locked thread