Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

NFC S:
Panthers win the div with 12 wins. If they get offensive line improvements and another good defensive back and pass rusher they should go deep again, if they get a lot of injuries and no offensive line help I'll put a gun in my mouth 12-4

Tampa take a wild card spot on the back of improved defensive play, they get beat in the first round of the playoffs but everyone has their dicks in their hands over Jameis becoming a good pro 10-6

New Orleans, continue their slide into mediocrity with Drew Brees still being a one man juggernaut passing to 50 different dudes. Their defense improves for the first two weeks on the back of lucky turnovers giving fans hope everywhere only for them to come crashing back to earth en route to another early draft pick. 6-10

Atlanta, Continues their mediocrity, their overall on field product matching their QBs personality. Boring 8-8

Tom Brady has an MVP season after the Patriots re-tool their offensive line, sign Matt Forte, and Mike Wallace he finally has run game support (consistently) and has the deep threat their offense could use to blow the top off defenses. His deflates his balls all over Goodell's face, does an interview about stupid food he likes to eat and appears at the white house with president Trump (even though the Pats don't make the superbowl).

JJ Watt wins another defensive MVP because he's just that good.

Peter king writes about poo poo beer and poo poo coffee at the end of every poo poo article.

Crybaby Muscle Hampster gets a block buster deal in the offseason from someone stupid, I dunno and proceeds to poo poo the bed with an 800 yard yawn of a season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man, I loving hate Peter King.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

WHOOPS posted:

Also what's up with that weird birthmark? Get it fixed, weirdo.

It used to be worse somehow

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I predict that in the upcoming season if there is a chance to trade one of my working testicles for a shot at a girl across the country I've had a brewing thing with since University ... what was the question

sweet thursday fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Feb 19, 2016

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Since University...are you English?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Even better

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Eh?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
American from the 24th and 1/2 century? Time traveling internet joke lord sort of fits.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

BlindSite posted:

everyone has their dicks in their hands over Jameis becoming a good pro

Crybaby Muscle Hampster gets a block buster deal in the offseason from someone stupid, I dunno and proceeds to poo poo the bed with an 800 yard yawn of a season.

Jameis is already a good pro.

The next line is correct and it's the Bucs, and they have a yawn of a season.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

AFC East:

Patriots: The Pats go 11 and 5 and are bumped out in the divisional round. there is much lamenting and gnashing of teeth as fans and sports writers predict the demise of the team.

Bills: The Bills are one game out of .500 when they meet the Patriots for the first time this season. Rex Ryan promises that he will kill and roast a live Buffalo on the field that day if they lose. they lose. Ryan eats the Buffalo in one sitting wasting no part. He becomes super fat again and unlocks his true power. Sitting at 8 and 7, needing a win to make a wild card, Rex and Rob fuse into Roebex the super Ryan. the Bills go 9 and 7 and lose in the wild card game to wherever the hell it is they face due to a shitload of dumb penalties.

Dolphins: They go 8-8.

Jets: Ryan Fitzpatrick turns into a pumpkin, at first figuratively and then literally in week 12. As he is now a funky orange thing, Brandon Marshall puts him on a table on the sidelines and spends all game talking to him. Jets go 6-12 somehow after being awarded two losses for something stupid I guess by the league.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Jets: Ryan Fitzpatrick turns into a pumpkin, at first figuratively and then literally in week 12. As he is now a funky orange thing, Brandon Marshall puts him on a table on the sidelines and spends all game talking to him.

lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

That and jimcaldwellkillingfools.gif will always be the best :allears:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I love that people are picking the Jaguars to win the AFCS. I think they stand a chance if they get the run game to come to life and find a halfway decent defense, neither of which are likely to happen.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
why did a sports athlete get a tour of a torture chamber anyways, is it because Cuba is close to New Orleans? Tannehill didn't get a tour

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Pron on VHS posted:

why did a sports athlete get a tour of a torture chamber anyways, is it because Cuba is close to New Orleans? Tannehill didn't get a tour

Giving Brees a view of what Saints fans had been through for so many years

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pron on VHS posted:

why did a sports athlete get a tour of a torture chamber anyways

To grind out the weakness of empathy :godwinning:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Here are my two bold predictions:

- Andy Dalton will not win a playoff game lol!!!!!!!!!!

- The Packers will make it at least to the NFCCG

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Chip Kelly wont make it through the season.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mystic Stylez posted:

Here are my two bold predictions:

Huge, if true.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOFGhnr4rto

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Last night I dreamt that the Raiders went 11-5

But so did the Rams, so make of that what you will

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Donkwich posted:

Last night I dreamt that the Raiders went 11-5

But so did the Rams, so make of that what you will

Was it like a sped up version of the whole season or did you just see the divisional standings....

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It was like a highlight reel of the game (although for some reason I felt I had watched the whole thing), and then I must've looked at the standings in the dream

There were other ones that I remember, Miami was at 8-8 and missed the playoffs

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Donkwich posted:

Miami was at 8-8 and missed the playoffs

Sounds about right

GopherFlats
Mar 16, 2011
AFC West

Broncos will win the division on the back of their great defense and it will be infuriating to watch. Peyton Manning also gets outed for HGH but gets his suspension limited to a half a game... somehow.

Chargers will be much improved from last year but 8-8 isn't really saying much. Philip Rivers will have another child to no ones surprise.

Chiefs will be in contention for a wildcard spot. Alex Smith will be a serviceable to decent quarterback and drive Parmesan Basil even more insane.

Raiders will be fighting the Chiefs for the last play off spot. Maybe this is the year the curse of Al Davis is broken?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
More of the same in creative new ways.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the patriots will continue to be the most boring team by yet again going 12-4 and losing in the playoffs to a lovely team

bill will pull four (4) shitfuckers out of free agency that will catch some major balls for two weeks before being once again thrown onto the waiver wire

barnold fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Feb 23, 2016

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

bill will pull four (4) shitfuckers out of free agency that will catch some major balls for two weeks before being once again thrown onto the waiver wire

Hmm, how many Rutgers players are in FA right now?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Zurreco posted:

Mo Sanu nnooooooooo... :ohdear:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Zurreco posted:

Ray Rice :colbert:

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

MrLogan posted:

Except for the offense putting up 4 more points a game on average with Peyton rather than Brock.
It gets way way closer if you don't count defensive touchdowns (and this is totally ignoring scores setup by turnovers)

GopherFlats posted:

AFC West

Broncos will win the division on the back of their great defense and it will be infuriating to watch. Peyton Manning also gets outed for HGH but gets his suspension limited to a half a game... somehow.
you can't suspend a retired guy

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The browns will be very bad and will be picking in the top five of the 2017 draft.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

The browns will be very bad and will be picking in the top five of the 2017 draft.

:eyepop:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Aaron Rodgers comes out. He loses the first two games after his announcement when Jay Cutler calls him a fag during the opening coin toss. Stephen A. Smith publicly questions if a gay quarterback can succeed in the National Football League.

E: oh and I forgot, one other prediction. Aaron Rodgers will blame everybody but himself after the packers' first loss of the season.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The Cleveland Browns will go 10-6, but it will be after starting 10-2, so Hue Jackson will be fired.

Also, Bigass Moth's prediction will come true when we trade Joe Thomas for a first-round pick.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

BAL, CIN and PIT will all make the playoffs again

Also here goes my prediction that is more certain and boring than "The Lions will not win the Super Bowl": Ravens will lose a game to the Bengals with a long TD catch by AJ Green in the last minute of the game

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Feb 25, 2016

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Kaep will end up on the Browns or Texans.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

computer parts posted:

Kaep will end up on the Browns or Texans.

He just requested a trade and, honestly, who else would want him? LA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Zurreco posted:

He just requested a trade and, honestly, who else would want him? LA?

Philly

• Locked thread