Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Finally getting to watch it now. I didn't realize how much I missed Sam.

"...the rest was 2 hours of Hillary trying to distance herself from Wall Street while Sanders tried to flag down a waitress."

:lol: This is great so far.

Edit: Mitch Holmes got owned.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The only flaw is that it airs once a week

Quality over quantity.

Charles Martel fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
13 minutes to go. Already have TBS on even though it's recording. Get hype.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
"Listen up, creamsicle! We had a deal!"

Edit: "Can I have your HBO Go login?" Another great episode overall.

Charles Martel fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 16, 2016

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

In case anybody wanted it:

:allears:

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Another great show this week. I think I'm going to drop the Daily Show and just watch Oliver and Bee. TBS is insane if they don't keep Full Frontal going.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Comrade Fakename posted:

TBH I'm a bit disappointed in FF. There are plenty of very funny bits in it, but I don't like the whole amped-up anger tone of the show. Like everything is incredibly and horribly terrible and you've got to be super-angry about it right now and all the time!! In fact they could pretty much rename the entire show "!!". I mean, she was basically berating her own audience for not voting in 2010, when I imagine that most of the kind of people who watch her show did vote, if they were eligible. And she referred to Trump as "the presidential frontrunner" twice, even though he isn't.

It just seems very forced.

Are we watching the same show?

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Looks like even TBS knows how awesome Full Frontal is. They just ordered and additional 26 episodes of it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/full-frontal-samantha-bee-gets-880377

quote:

In response to news of the renewal, Bee said in a statement, "Stay crazy America, I'll be here all year!"

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

qsvui posted:

Was there a new episode this week?

There's no new episode on the TBS app and John Oliver's show was off this week too, so I'm going to say no.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Mars4523 posted:

I'm seeing videos from the episode on her Youtube channel.

Even better, the full episode from last night is on the official Youtube channel. Watching it right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It felt more like an attack on "vape culture" than vaping overall to me.

Yeah, that's how I interpreted it too.

• Locked thread