Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

dude789 posted:

The segment with the two delegates was spectacular.

"And what is this child saying to you? Why did you bring me a symbolic glass globe instead of some food?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

IRQ posted:

Sorry I forgot to link the article, the even creepier part is this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...omepage%2Fstory

Just locker room behavior, folks.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
New web extra:
https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/786298471791759360

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That was a big ol' wet fart of an episode last night.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JazzFlight posted:

Kind of annoying that the 3rd segment wasn't new. I'm thinking the writers weren't in a mood to do much this week (and frankly, who is?), so they made their case to the producers to just re-run that refugee piece.

I personally think the refugee piece was good and important, but it's telling that they didn't have something in the hopper to fall back on. There are plenty of horrible people and things going on right now to do a segment on (and plenty of uplifting things too), and honestly 'I'm not in the mood to do much this week' is a sorry excuse.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Full Frontal renewed for season 2, moving to Wednesdays

quote:

One of the few women in late-night television will be back for another year as TBS announced the second-season renewal of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” on Wednesday.

The decision was a no-brainer for the network.

“Of course we're picking up the show,” Thom Hinkle, senior vice president of original programming for TBS, said in a statement. “In less than a year, Sam has become one of the most talked-about personalities in all of television and ‘Full Frontal’'s audience continues to grow.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-full-frontal-tbs-season-two-20161116-story.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Comrade Fakename posted:

To be honest, I preferred Hasan Minhaj's performance at the actual correspondents' dinner.

Yeah he really did a great job. It was especially funny since he was asked to take it easy on Trump and did the exact opposite.

• Locked thread