Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Comrade Fakename posted:

TBH I'm a bit disappointed in FF. There are plenty of very funny bits in it, but I don't like the whole amped-up anger tone of the show. Like everything is incredibly and horribly terrible and you've got to be super-angry about it right now and all the time!! In fact they could pretty much rename the entire show "!!". I mean, she was basically berating her own audience for not voting in 2010, when I imagine that most of the kind of people who watch her show did vote, if they were eligible. And she referred to Trump as "the presidential frontrunner" twice, even though he isn't.

It just seems very forced.

No most of them didn't it was a record low turnout and destroyed the country, someone needs to berate everyone for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Vodos posted:

Lol? I don't know what your definition of "liberal" is, but more war, more corporate blowjobs (tax holidays, more mergers etc.), more pipelines, more fracking, more "free" trade, more Wall Street "self-regulation" and "big changes aren't possible, gently caress your dreams and be content with nibbling at the edges" aren't liberal in my book. 51% of American workers earn 30k or less per year (in the richest country ever) and the Democrats pushed a candidate earning 250k per hour-long speech and who thinks the economy is in great shape (because all her friends in Washington and New York think so too!). She's a woman, so ignore that she's not going to do poo poo for you, you're a misogynist if you don't vote for her! How dare you call the Clintons corrupt, they've raised over 3 billion dollars in donations throughout their careers, but that can't possibly have influenced their decisions! Ignore that she doesn't stand for anything and switches her positions as soon as polls or lobbyists tell her to do so while running against a fascist, nativist populist with a clear message.

Clinton and the media (and I'm including Sam here) could have destroyed Trump if they pointed out his own corruption (like donating 25k to get a 90+ million tax rebate) and how he kept gaming the system while constantly failing at being a businessman. But that would have exposed both the system they're so desperately clinging to and their own corruption, so they instead stuck to pointing out his sexism and racism, which did nothing to discourage his supporters from voting for him.

None of this reflect reality, find what policies or platforms she was pushing that backs even 5% of this up. She had plans to raise the minimum wage and get people the training they need to get better jobs why do you think she didn't care about people making 30k or less because you feel it to be true? This is why she needs a cheerleader or two because I've never seen anyone in politics or otherwise get so much false accusations thrown at them.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Phi230 posted:

has samantha successfully kept her school all white yet or what

You literally come in this thread every 3 months to post this it's very pathetic.

• Locked thread