Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I mean, I guess you can just tweet at her while also using the hastag #berniewouldhavewon to probably get a really angry segment out of her, but I'd rather her not continue to alienate a voting base that lost an election thus increasing the chance of Trump pardoning eight turkeys all named Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Echo Chamber posted:

Who's saying this?

I was speaking more about the general escalation of the whole "gently caress SANDERS" and the whole "BERNIE WOULD HAVE WON" crowds that do exist in real numbers at a time in which less than 80,000 votes decided this election. Especially when both of those crowds generally need each other to push through their ideals since they are like 95% similar. To think that there weren't people who thought that this election was locked up and couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary is probably a mistake.

• Locked thread