Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It felt more like an attack on "vape culture" than vaping overall to me.

It's pretty well-deserved, except the timing seems off directly after the FDA announced their regulations. Like kicking people while they're down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

VagueRant posted:

Plus that part where the woman asked the Trump supporter "what IS his plan?" and her eyes rolled into the back of her skull and she froze like a computer encountering an error for like a full twenty seconds.

I thought this was hyperbole because I hadn't seen the episode.

Never been happier to be wrong. :allears:

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

She's mastered the art of telling a lie that's juuuuuuuust close enough to a meaningless truth/nonsense that you and she clearly know its bullshit but she'll never admit it. She just sits there saying more nonsense until her interviewer either lose their cool or just give up.

I kind of want to see her set on fire on live TV.

She's not smart or clever. She's just a shameless and coy liar.

We really have no way of quantifying crowds, don'cha know?

I don't know how to define Conway, but a weird amalgamation of Palin, Bachmann, and Coulter seems right.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Majorian posted:

I get the impression that, like a lot of Clinton die-hards, she still kind of blames Bernie for Clinton losing.

This is nonsensical, and I'm not trying to attack you for putting up this point or anything. Just, I voted for Bernie in the primary. Then, when the general came around, I voted for Hillary, because the alternative was Donald fuckin' Trump. I'm sure millions felt the same way. Hillary failed to turn out Obama voters. That's the mystery to be investigated.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Comrade Fakename posted:

To be honest, I preferred Hasan Minhaj's performance at the actual correspondents' dinner.

He was great!

• Locked thread