Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

jojoinnit posted:

That was pretty good. I really need to catch up on Full Frontal but I keep forgetting it exists

I'm glad they put up all the best bits on YouTube, otherwise I'd probably forget too. Which is sad, because I think it's generally a better show than The Daily Show at this point. That's not a knock on Trevor Noah - I love the guy - just saying that Sam and her writers are killing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Voter turnout on the left was down far more than it was on the right. A lot of potential votes got lost because people legitimately believed Trump had zero chance of winning. It's depressing. This was totally avoidable. :(

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
If only Democrats had a bunch of "news" people constantly screaming that if you vote for the other guy the world will literally end because, well, here we are...

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

IRQ posted:

Hugging a nazi won't fix things either though, unless you address the underlying problems, which isn't an easy thing to do and certainly not something that will ever happen while we have Trump throwing gas on the fire.

If you haven't yet, check out Accidental Courtesy (I believe it's still on Netflix):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7fh5J_mo5E

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah I don't think I could do what he does. I have a really low tolerance for people who seem to me to be obviously terrible or at least dangerously misguided or stupid.

• Locked thread