Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh jeez, I forgot I had that name. That was a while ago!

I haven't spent much time in Ontario, I was born there but moved to Alberta when I was 11 days old. I mostly just go there to visit family so the most I get to see of the place is from cars between cities. Where I really want to go is the territories, especially the Great Slave Lake area or Baffin Island. A major part of that is the fact that it is the shield. I want to see rocks that are 3 billion years old. There's some insane mountains on Baffin that make the Rockies look boring.

Goddamn those mountains are amazing! The scale of Canada is just absurd to me... I was thinking oh, I wonder if I could drive up there from the US (Great Lakes area), but ahahahahaha gently caress no. Are the even roads that service large swaths of northern Canada?

I would love to take a motorcycle camping trip up through Canada to Alaska one of these days.

Do you ever get around to the other parts of Canada, or just largely spend most of your time in Calgary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread