Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Wow these photos you've taken are absolutely amazing, as someone who lives in BC I've been hiking a few times, went snowshoeing on some of the mountains as well, never managed to get any photos as nice as these though, and seeing these photos makes me want to go outside and go hiking more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Picnic Princess posted:

You should go. Always go. I didn't go last week because I thought I was going to die from a lung infection. Maybe next week. No guarantees.

Although the weekend after I will be doing an avalanche skills course out in the Rockies so that's going to be awesome. Don't know if anyone who reads Take a Hike has me on snapchat but I intend to post as much as I can that day.

I do have a few medical issues such as Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension which prevents me from going outside too long as I get incredibly sensitive to light and get migraines, which shortly developed over the last past few years but after I get some new sunglasses, I could probably try my best to go out more often and see what I can find.

• Locked thread