Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Did your user name used to be weird fishes?

I'm from the province of Onterrible, but I've seen and driven through/around some mountains, but in some of the midwest states, or maybe further than mid west states. Utah, Wyoming, Idaho to be a bit more specific. Never had a chance to hike around them though. Have you been to Canadian shield country? How does that compare to the rockies? I kinda prefer the swampy lowlands of the shield, but would still like to check out/hike some actual legit mountains sometime..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, it was a long time ago, and I was under a diff username...

Goddam those pics look dope! I now need to see that poo poo too. The shield is cool.... To me anyway, tons of small lakes, puddles, kettle lakes, ekers, drumlins etc. I love that poo poo, but I definitely need to get out and do some proper mountain hiking.
Plus I like seeing colourful rocks.

At least if I have a heart attack (20+ year smoker) I'll have died doing something cool.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Goddam.

• Locked thread