Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Powershift posted:

I'm not saying kill all humans. I'm just saying live and let live

But if this ever-changing world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

But if I simply smash my hard drive instead of throwing it into a volcano, what is to stop CIA agents taking it to a secret government cyber warfare laboratory, conducting a painstaking data forensics operation, and ultimately expending millions of dollars and hundreds of man hours on a top secret project to look at my hentai collection?

Like the CIA doesn't already have all hentai ever made catalogued in Area 69.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

oohhboy posted:

With rocket launches getting cheaper with small payload rockets some rich idiot might very well do that. Might as well take it to the next level and make it out of tungsten and target it nearby for a rod from god effect. Nearby being a CEP of 10 km at best.

Gender reveal rocket explodes, sets off the Kessler cascade.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

My god, somebody actually dug up