Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just bring a parachute :frogbon:

Or climb up there in one of those wingsuits too

Glide safely back to the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah but they get to do Cool Thing before they become bird food

:cool:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If ya wingsuit ya gotta be prepared to get gibbed like you're in an old school videogame and the protagonist just shot you up with a rocket. It's just how it be

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
no

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jeez louise

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im the guy who died cleaning a pool

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did you do anything about it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hm, I googled the guy getting sucked into the 737 engine and man thats crazy. Basically just red splotches left

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you somehow manage to get killed by a train, a huge massive roaring vehicle contained to a set path marked by huge tracks in the ground, then maybe it was for the best

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
instead of lifeboats, they should make lifedrones

why go into the water at all when you can go into the air and fly to safety

think outside the box here PEOPLE

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It probably wouldn't have been so hard to put out a few extra cones. That is maybe 30 seconds of extra work

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why did he stop, and not drive off into the night

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Subs are well known to be the most gay of military deployments

It's like going to jail

When you buttfuck/get buttfucked in jail, it doesnt count

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if she got a dick that i can put my dick into and then we make dickbabies i will be ok

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They should bring back airships for commercial use tbh. It'd be like taking a cruise, but in the sky:

I'd fly that

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
well he COULDA killed someone,

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
RIP

Enjoy your supercancer

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I want a self driving tank

that way, if the A.I decided to go hog wild, everyone else would be sorry but not me

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

chitoryu12 posted:

At this point I just assume anyone not wearing their seatbelt in a car is fine with dying. Every single fatal accident I've seen where the car wasn't utterly destroyed is "The fatality was someone not wearing their seatbelt, who was ejected and run over/smashed their head through the windshield/got partially ejected and decapitated when the side of the car scraped the road. The passenger was wearing their seatbelt and suffered minor injuries."

Eh maybe but also his car barely took any damage from what you see in that video. A lot of car crashes seem to really gently caress up some cars but Fat Mans car over there just seems to have been punted around and not even much at that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Probably because he's so fat