Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Wow that's a hell of a Vice City graphics mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

Nobody designs a worse rotary wing aircraft than the us forest service.

https://youtu.be/_7jENWKgMPY

This looks like something I would have made from LEGO as a kid, specifically designed to explode satisfyingly at the first gentle toss.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

This has to be illegal

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I love that we've not only developed literal death metals, those things can also poison your actual bones. Humans are the best at death

e:

Chard fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Sep 28, 2016

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

stop ruining my radioskeletal fantasies

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Time to buy every lottery ticket at the nearest spot

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

It's just sound economics.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Jesus Christ posted:

This doesn't seem very OSHA

*snip*

Gloves guy is responsible for wielding the Emergency Anesthetic Hitting Stick

e nm thats a blood mop

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Oct 4, 2016

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Slanderer posted:

Roundabouts can gently caress themselves

Me American lowbrow, and me still want MORE ROUNDIES

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dillbag posted:

more medical malpractice than osha but jesus loving christ

nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooopppppeeeeeee

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Platystemon posted:

An asbestos-shovelling competition at Wittenoom in 1962.

...why? Even before we knew how awful that poo poo is that just looks like it would suck to be near.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dr.Smasher posted:

I think it's been mentioned before but everyone in that picture died from exposure to asbestos.

Gorilla Salad posted:

And the company did know how dangerous it was.

:(

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

IPCRESS posted:

Some states in Australia now have Industrial Manslaughter laws. Your employees die as an outcome of your actual* policies and procedures? You are an executive or a member of the board? Congratulations, you're in the running for an all-expenses-paid trip to prison. In addition to your fines.

*: Meaning what's in actual common practice on your sites, not what's written in your employee handbook.

This needs to be universal practice decades ago, but also for financial crimes.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

can't even kickflip, what a poser

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

that's fake ewes

bmooooooooo

Were they expecting this to happen? I can only imagine that's why they were filming in the first place.

Chard fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Jan 23, 2017

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

This answers none of my questions.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Doggles posted:

From the Schadenfreude thread:

I had a friend do this once, but we were walking down a well-lit street completely sober and he hit a pole for a parking sign just like the dozens we'd walked past before. I don't blame that girl for hitting one so well-disguised.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The Archaic posted:

Who here loves cable management?

I came

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i support death, in any form.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Olothreutes posted:

Lol if you think some dudes with missiles can penetrate to the reactor compartment before a CIWS destroys them. Even without that there's no way they could do much to the ship. Look at what happens to those random pirates who fire missiles at US ships now and then. Sure it might end up in a shipyard for a while but the ship will be largely fine.

I'm pretty sure Decrepus was making reference to that US Naval wargaming exercise where one of the commanders (admiral? idk) decided to just say gently caress it to the rules and had stuff like instantaneous bike courier messaging and the aforementioned missiles on speedboats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

IIRC the exploit player's fleet in that wargame was made up entirely of boats with no engines and a single missile and he used couriers to relay messages because they were abstracted to be instant and impossible to intercept or disable.

I'm picturing, like, an outrigger canoe, but one of the pontoons is just a giant fuckoff ICBM