Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
lol, just lol if you haven't figured out how to do the chain link bomb jump from Breath of the Wild

(I attempt to backflip off a tree stump and instead immediately pwn my neck)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
hi, is there a CPS but for fingers?who do i call to shut that whole poo poo down

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
rich new yorkers actually built their palaces with ramps so they could roll greasily from one feast, into the tube, and be pneumatically lifted via steam operated escape shaft back into their next banquet.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
why did canada make a railway to a city sized for ants?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

hi, i need??? ???????????????????

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

haveblue posted:

Is there a German word that means the feeling of an equal mix of relief and disappointment?

Orgasmus

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
No one in a Tesla deserves salvation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
The CyberTruck means Automotive Teledildonics is suddenly possible, a CyberTruckFuckling may take place within our lifetimes people.

as long as we steer clear of forklifsts, that is.