Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

new michael bay movie lookin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

another lovely megathread. hooray.

kill you'reself

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

why did i assume this was in china

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I feel the quote is best without context because that makes it pretty peak OSHA.txt

"Today's exercise is to get this electric scooter to go as close to the speed of light as possible"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
better stand around in this flooded area that's full of electrical outlets/wires/lights/etc yup seems like a great idea

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tires are terrifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqw4ZooBzLw

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pharmaskittle posted:

Elysium. I don't remember exactly what, but the bad guy's getting blown up by a grenade or bomb going off in an enclosed space on a ship or something.

It doesn't kill him, either.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Archaic posted:

Part of me really wanted that gumball machine to get hit and gumballs fly everywhere.

then the car could keep trying to stand up but it'd slip and fall every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wasabi the J posted:

is a hardcore libertarian borderline sovcit.

you already said he was in the military