Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

quote:

the crane, mounted on a large road transporter

At least it wasn't a forklift carrying another forklift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

No you got it, its also the exact same reason why the navy's newest boat dissolves in water.
Can you post a link? That sounds like some fine grade schadenfreude

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

baquerd posted:

Out of curiosity, how much would you charge for one of your wooden vagina simulacrums?

Anatomically correct or not?

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Mithaldu posted:

A non-goon friend of mine just pointed out that that ladder can actually be folded out to be a long single ladder that reaches fine to that height.
No, it's not. He's thinking of this. The ladder in picture is clearly an A-frame.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Mithaldu posted:

^^^^
:gonk:

I'm glad the video cuts out before the pain sets in.
Pretty sure it's a longer version of this:

Looks like an A frame with a shelf :shrug:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Mithaldu posted:

Look closer. :)

The bars on the left and right can be unhooked from the ticker part and the thinner part be swung up. That's why the thicker part is extended upward, to support the thinner part.

The ladder on the previous page does not have *that* bar, but it probably has a bigger one out of sight at the bottom.
This is some JFK-like conspiracy type poo poo right here :D

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Mithaldu posted:

Google Translate says:

Spacing diesel locomotive.

:yayclod:

It means "spread" or "spread out", but in this case it's similar to "poo poo hitting the fan"

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
How often will anyone who is not an electrician, even have access to more than 220V? Most people will use multimeters to troubleshoot their brake lights. The harbour freight coupon special is great for that

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

DrBouvenstein posted:

You know, I got the email yesterday with a shitton of free coupon codes, including that janky multimeter (would only use it for sub-12V hobby stuff,) and none of them are working for me. :mad:

I have the min. amount required in my cart, buy every single one of the free item coupons tells me it's not valid.

I mean...The only reason I'm ordering a set of cheap screwdrivers to toss in a junk drawer/bedroom closet for those times I need a quick screwdriver is BECAUSE they seent me coupons for like 6 free things. None of them work, and it's not worth calling their customer service line about.

(One coupon was for a free power strip..that would probably be one I skipped using.)

Read the text with the coupon, you're only allowed to use them one at a time, accompanied by legitimately purchased product. I buy a ton of stuff at HF store and redeem those, along with 20% OFF coupons nearly every time. The free multi-meters are working great when trying to fix cars and appliances.

If someone is using them in some sort of industrial setting, they you deserve everything that happens.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Sup, thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Sylink posted:

In my fantasy land the entire company is seized so the C-levels lose any equity/ownership they might have, as well as any investors. Yes, it might burn some workers, but other companies will fill the void in the market.

And after a couple rounds of this it would stop happening as companies stopped being as poo poo.
In your sad fantasy world anything is possible, sure. But in reality, capitalism will find a way to avoid spending money no matter what.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Dang, I've done this same exact thing but with a 5½"blade. Made for a decent flush saw. Also, giant grinding or cutting wheels are pretty normal sight on little grinders. That's how you get the extra depth. The downside is that you need to stock up on grinders

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

The Bananana posted:

That's a fake

Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Ak Gara posted:

In situations such as this, who do you claim the insurance from when you run yourself over, there was no one driving!

The ghost