Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

why did i assume this was in china

Probably the most horrifying videos was the chinese escalator death clip.

Was caused by the chinese repair guys doing working on the escalator but not putting any sort of barriers/warning signs around the site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blistex posted:

Is this the one about the mother getting chewed up while she managed to pass her kid off to an attendant? I thought it was due to the maintenance guys taking off without screwing the access cover back on.

Yeah it was a pretty horrifying death.

I do like the more Darwin award death video of chinese people kicking their way through a closed elevator door.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISNGimMXL7M

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Reign Of Pain posted:

Was the stuff falling back down to the ground the dead guy?

E no, and this actually took special effort to make sure everyone saw it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Synthbuttrange posted:

oh jesus gently caress those hooks

He avoided a over the top Mortal Combat fatality.