Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

you a bitch if you don't just tie your nuts to a door handle and get your mom to shut the door real hard

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk man that doesnt sound like a good experience at all.

you gbs losers sure have some bad ideas

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

im sure this was a ninja edit and its shameful and yo should be banned

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Shaquin posted:

Had the sex this weekend boys. That's right, the sex. Guess you could say things are looking good for the compsci folks these days if you know what I mean haha. Now let me tell you about a smoker I'm considering buying to make some artisanal smoked meat, maybe a brief couple of posts about how I'm lifting the weights these days. :cool:

this is really good and funny lol

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

why don't you want kids???????

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
answer my question op

voted 1

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

echinopsis posted:

im sure this was a ninja edit and its shameful and yo should be banned

they call me quickdraw mcgraw because of the speed of my ninja edits and also because of the rapidity with which my potent, highly motile sperm will swim up the pipes in your house and into your toilet bowl and impregnate your wife in the butt when she gets up to pee in the middle of the night

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shaquin posted:

Had the sex this weekend boys. That's right, the sex. Guess you could say things are looking good for the compsci folks these days if you know what I mean haha. Now let me tell you about a smoker I'm considering buying to make some artisanal smoked meat, maybe a brief couple of posts about how I'm lifting the weights these days. :cool:

i too love posting ironically about sex because its the closest i am going to get to actual meat in the potatoes

Frog Act posted:

why don't you want kids???????

imagine if i already had kids. just think about that

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

echinopsis posted:

calling cps now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MiracleWhale posted:

they call me quickdraw mcgraw because of the speed of my ninja edits and also because of the rapidity with which my potent, highly motile sperm will swim up the pipes in your house and into your toilet bowl and impregnate your wife in the butt when she gets up to pee in the middle of the night

as it turns out shameful doesnt even begin to describe you

pram
Jun 10, 2001

MiracleWhale posted:

:cawg:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Getting the old snip snip soon. Guess you could say that's a good indicator of my lifestyle, the turbofucker comp lord supreme. My seed has been potentiated by the many rays coming from all these modems, and I can no longer risk impregnating the roughly half a dozen women I pull down on the annual.

Shaquin fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Feb 11, 2016

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Shaquin posted:

Getting the old snip snip soon. Guess you could say that's a good indicator of my lifestyle, the turbofucker comp lord supreme. My seed has been potentiated by the many rays coming from all these modems, and I can no longer risk impregnating the roughly half a dozen women I pull down on the annual.

:golfclap:

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

echinopsis posted:

meat in the potatoes

that is the least sexy description of sex I've ever heard

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

that is the least sexy description of sex I've ever heard

burying the corpse at midnight

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
did you freeze any sperm ad if so can I have it

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What are they going to do with your balls afterwards? Do they just compost them?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op you came to us because you were anxious about your sterilizing surgery, and now you're getting grumpy at others, getting up in people's faces and saying "irony" real loud. please take a moment to consider that we are your friends and want to support you. but...you have to let us in.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Lol@echopenises nutsacks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my cum is soon to be worthless

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

your cum is already worthless

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

sorry bout yer dick, op

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
why are you doing this?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Nobody goes near my genitals. Even the ladies
:rimshot:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

Nobody goes near my genitals. Even the ladies
:rimshot:

heyooooooo!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

echinopsis posted:

my cum is soon to be worthless

i hope that this is not considered 'insider trading' but i'm calling my broker tomorrow and divesting all my cum holdings

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
lol owned.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
thank you for doing the right thing op.

stop making new people, people. we have enough people.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

RIP OP's balls

stay safe sperm ghosts

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I say get the vasectomy op so we don't have to go through the abortions that are your threads

You should ask your doctor about lobotomy options too

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

echinopsis posted:

as it turns out shameful doesnt even begin to describe you

these are very strong words for an infertile yosser????

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not infertile yet you father fucker !!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

just so everyone has a real clear idea of what is happening with op's junk

it is important that we all know exactly what is going on RE: op's dick and balls

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

cut your balls off

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

Wow ok so you're probably like north of 35. Not as interesting

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

just so everyone has a real clear idea of what is happening with op's junk

it is important that we all know exactly what is going on RE: op's dick and balls

Its intersting to think that post-vasectomy, each nut you bust would inflate your scrotum somewhat. After those turbo-ejaculation sessions you'd be sitting on a grapefruit

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

My balls were zapped by a high gain array so I can only shoot dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

I had a vasectomy two weeks ago and I shaved the area the day before I went in for my consult. The doctor said he wanted to exam my and when I took off my pants, the doc said "now this is what I like to see, a shaved scrotum."

:catstare:

• Locked thread