Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

Get a few bags, they will be your best friend for the next few days...

True story: I had one years ago right after the second kid. My mom had worked for the doctor I went to for 20+ years and had retired a couple of years previously. So I am up on the table and the Doc is doing his thing and he says "So? How is your mom doing these days?" I said "If you don't mind can we not talk about my mom while you are touching my junk with sharp objects?" The Doc LOL'd and said "Oh yeah, sorry about that son."

Oh, they will also tell you that you will need to "flush out the pipes" and come back for a test to make sure they did it right. After you are done with the peas, internet pr0n will be your next best friend for a while. :fap:

Ziptar fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Why would they specifically ask you to not shave your balls before they do a vasectomy?

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
fyi OP married young and have kids with his wife already but still missed one of the earlier fling he had in life so he got the wife to agree to an open relationship and last time he posted about how he wasn't really getting any while the wife is discovering all the fun

and now here we are, maybe it will improve his game somehow just so he can get back at his wife?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
This is a real bad thread. I wouldn't think OP would need a vasectomy as he clearly has sex with men exclusively.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DaNzA posted:

fyi OP married young and have kids with his wife already but still missed one of the earlier fling he had in life so he got the wife to agree to an open relationship and last time he posted about how he wasn't really getting any while the wife is discovering all the fun

and now here we are, maybe it will improve his game somehow just so he can get back at his wife?

Whoa got a link?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Ziptar posted:

After you are done with the peas, internet pr0n will be your next best friend for a while. :fap:

Like for the prescribed fapping or does a vasectomy make you horny as poo poo?

Or maybe pain relief?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

OP you can use a carriage return in between sentences.

Like Such.

See?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Prettz posted:

Why would they specifically ask you to not shave your balls before they do a vasectomy?

because shaving your pubic hair is a dope-rear end way to get microabrasions and hella infections post-surgery

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

scott zoloft posted:

Like for the prescribed fapping?

WINNAR!! "My Doctor said I have to..."

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DaNzA posted:

what a mis representation of the reality. thats Danza for ya tho. she started the whole thing but I was the one who took it and ran with it. I had sex with a girl with large boobies and also an older woman. now we are looking into swingers clubs and finding degenerates to be sex slaves. it's all good and fun

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Condolences on the future dissolution of your marriage after you have both debased yourselves to the point of your relationship being entirely unrecognizable

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:rolleyes:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

DaNzA posted:

Nice job trying to throw the OP under the bus even though you're the most boring poster on this website. Even tho he's a drug and sex perv he's never made a post this bad:

DaNzA posted:

but people make choices based on their social economic situations they are in or the general environment around them that's influencing their decision, which isn't that funny to mock them for if you think about it

it's like laughing at the unfortunate who were born into the situation

also this used to be about cool computer stuff and people sharing their knowledge and whatnot, instead of mocking

oh well

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

echinopsis posted:

she started the whole thing but I was the one who took it and ran with it.
so did she cheat on you but you called her bluff?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
The stable bed rock for a child rearing family, sex slaves and swinger clubs.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

emoji posted:

Nice job trying to throw the OP under the bus even though you're the most boring poster on this website. Even tho he's a drug and sex perv he's never made a post this bad:

Why do the poo poo posters from the poo poo subforums periodically feel the need to try to poo poo up the one non-poo poo subforum?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

too rich for my blood op. i don't even know what i'd do with my time if i couldn't go around impregnating things

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Its intersting to think that post-vasectomy, each nut you bust would inflate your scrotum somewhat. After those turbo-ejaculation sessions you'd be sitting on a grapefruit

Either that or it just leaks out continually like your balls are whimpering forever.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I'm sorry for your loss op.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
This is a forum for wretched idiots but lemme lay it out for ya and you can head back to the matrixified diet fyad. You've displayed an astounding lack of emotional maturity in regards to just a bunch of no name idiots poking fun at you. You seem content to bandy about immature braggadocio about a lifestyle that nobody here really gives a poo poo about you living, but you probably have internalized conflict enough about the decisions you've made to get mad defensive over a bunch of retards calling you out on the internet. In any case the next time you are thrown into a leper pit, it'd be better to make friends than enemies. Failing that keep your yuppy mouth shut.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Y-Hat posted:

so did she cheat on you but you called her bluff?

lmao u cock sucker that's not how it happened but you can't conceive of anything else so

Germstore posted:

Why do the poo poo posters from the poo poo subforums periodically feel the need to try to poo poo up the one non-poo poo subforum?

I didn't ask for this cool tread to get out here

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DaNzA posted:

he also cried when his threads were gassed in yospos so now he has come here to shitpost

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

echinopsis posted:

lmao u cock sucker that's not how it happened but you can't conceive of anything else so

I didn't ask for this cool tread to get out here

Looking forward to the E/N thread about your divorce.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shaquin posted:

This is a forum for wretched idiots but lemme lay it out for ya and you can head back to the matrixified diet fyad. You've displayed an astounding lack of emotional maturity in regards to just a bunch of no name idiots poking fun at you. You seem content to bandy about immature braggadocio about a lifestyle that nobody here really gives a poo poo about you living, but you probably have internalized conflict enough about the decisions you've made to get mad defensive over a bunch of retards calling you out on the internet. In any case the next time you are thrown into a leper pit, it'd be better to make friends than enemies. Failing that keep your yuppy mouth shut.

Jesus Christ

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hogge Wild posted:

he also cried when his threads were gassed in yospos so now he has come here to shitpost

I just want the best for yospos and the mods won't let me post threads
about drinking your own piss and eating your own poo poo, even when the Op rhymes so yeah as you can tell I was justified in crying to my mother about it

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

echinopsis posted:

Neither will your balls

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

echinopsis posted:

jesus dude, calm down

Hogge Wild posted:

it all makes sense now. may he meet a similar fate here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this thread was so much fun and then idk how you guys made it so bogus

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine being old, married, and a father....and posting on YOSPOS :yikes:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

echinopsis posted:

this thread was so much fun and then idk how you guys made it so bogus

its only improving

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't have to imagine :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
u guys don't even know how funny computers are

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

emoji posted:

Even tho he's a drug and sex perv he's never made a post this bad:

not being a drug and sex perv should be bannable imo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MrChupon posted:

OP you can use a carriage return in between sentences.

Like Such.

See?

shut the gently caress up

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

The stable bed rock for a child rearing family, sex slaves and swinger clubs.

traditionally it is at the bar mitzah when a child is awarded his first sex slave and a diamond encrusted penis pump

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

echinopsis posted:

you can't conceive

neither can you lmao!!!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

MiracleWhale posted:

traditionally it is at the bar mitzah when a child is awarded his first sex slave and a diamond encrusted penis pump

this isn't the penis pump thread, that's in e/n

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OP why did you opt to get a vasectomy? Like do you have regular unprotected sex with randos and are tired of worrying bout one of them tracking you down for child support years later?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's the least selfish way to deal with birth control in a long term relationship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

echinopsis posted:

it's the least selfish way to deal with birth control in a long term relationship

i'm with todd on this one

• Locked thread