Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Collateral Damage is the bane of my loving existence. It's a game mode based around the judges, and the judges are loving atrocious. Seriously, count yourself lucky every time a fight doesn't go to the judges, because you will lose that every time. So I just had two shots at that Collateral Damage tournament, I destroyed about half the barrels and some of the pipes, and I lose with a score of gently caress all. poo poo's loving broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Double posting because I've been fiddling about with recording this game myself, and I can now get the game to record nicely, filling the screen with its 1024x768 glory. I don't know if you use OBS Classic or OBS Studio, but I'm using Studio, and here's what I did:

1) Made a Game Capture source and locked it to the Robot Wars executable.
2) Went into "Output" in the options and fixed both my base and output resolution to 1024x768.
3) Maybe move the scene around so that it matches up with the game. I don't think you have to do this, because Game Capture should make it snap properly at the (0,0) coordinate of the game, matching the resolution should only ensure that there's no black bars to the right and the bottom.

I think those three steps should get it to play nicely. Also, here's the videos I did:

First, here's me going through the North Sea Sabotage tournament with my lovely robot, Gungnir II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k8Twmisnl8

Watch the first round, and take note of Alley Cat, the robot on the helipad. Then note how at the end of the round, it shows that that bot got the same score as I did. Then note how that's bullshit. Also note the wonderful commentary.

And here's Gungnir II going through the Slalom for shits and giggles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXEbdKb__U0

The only problem I have with recording is that my mouse cursor is corrupted. But the cursor shouldn't be on the LP videos anyway, I just have it to show where my bot is at the beginning.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Technical help

Oooh! Thank you!

I already have up to Episode 6 recorded but after that I'll definitely implement this. That's a huge help.

EDIT:

In which I try to grind for money and Jamie very emphatically DOES NOT read Time Cube.

Captain Fargle fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Feb 18, 2016

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

What the gently caress was that? I mean, it's a story about dickbags in space getting lost and poo poo, that much I could follow, but what exactly is it?

Also, I'm finding that when building a robot in the early game, it's prudent to eschew weapons in favor of speed, pushing power and armor, then maybe getting a srimech or lifting arm, something that can flip for cheap, and just ramming opponents into walls with your superior drive, getting under them with your wedge shape, then either using the patented Series 2 masterpiece strategy of "just let the house robots kill them" or shoving them straight into the wall and spazzing out with your lifting tool, which seems to be the easiest way to actually flip somebody.

I've only gotten into building robots that can actually do damage once I've had enough cash to afford all the neat things in Gungnir II, that being titanium armor, six of the best available electric drives and the 4000 bucks saw. There's a lot of other weapons that don't seem that useful - like the Razer claw. That claw seems great, but it's inviting a lot of trouble. Unless you get a great grip in just the right spot, you're going to take counter damage from the robot you're gripping, and you're also leaving yourself open to a right kick in the arse by the third robot bopping around the arena, which is why Rambo got its arse handed to it rather quickly in the first three attempts.

The "ram to flip" strategy seems primitive, but it's good because it's a quick in-and-out if things go well. The big flaw is that if you end up unable to flip somebody or their srimech works and things go to the judges, you will always, ALWAYS lose, as opposed to just always losing if you're using a damage-doing robot, but in the early game, no self-righting robots exist.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

TheMcD posted:

What the gently caress was that? I mean, it's a story about dickbags in space getting lost and poo poo, that much I could follow, but what exactly is it?

One of, if not THE, worst Battletech novels. It's also the one that lets you troll grogs with its bird aliens.

The Draconis Combine was founded by a colossal weeaboo and no one questions that if they don't want their families boiled in oil. Somehow they ended up attracting most of the ethnic Japanese along the way, but are still enough of a mixed bunch to have black space samurai bitching and moaning about space robot honor.

dis astranagant fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 18, 2016

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Oh, Far Country. :allears:

I did a narration of the first contact from that over in PTN's Battletech thread years ago.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)

AJ_Impy posted:

Oh, Far Country. :allears:

I did a narration of the first contact from that over in PTN's Battletech thread years ago.

It's wonderfully freeing to do crimes-by-narration, isn't it, fellow wordcrimes buddy? :haw:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

JamieTheD posted:

It's wonderfully freeing to do crimes-by-narration, isn't it, fellow wordcrimes buddy? :haw:

Indeedy. Got anything similarly diabolical lined up for future interludes?

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

Indeedy. Got anything similarly diabolical lined up for future interludes?

Hehe, that's actually assuming I'm allowed to do any future interludes, for anyone, ever. :devil: . But I can safely say that my library has some truly diabolical stinkers in it. Let's see here... Got some Piers Anthony, those Orcs books (Y'know, the one with the unicorn horn dildo... Not even joking), Dragons of Summer Flame, some bad, but nonetheless apparently official Carnacki the Ghost Hunter fanfics... Yeah, if anyone wants a reading of a cringeworthy book, I come cheap. Although, to be fair, I also have some good stuff, like the Deptford Mice trilogy and Colin Kapp's Unorthodox Engineers. So someone's gonna be entertained, at some unknown point in the future. :v:

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Is it bad that I want that reading of Timecube?

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

dis astranagant posted:

Is it bad that I want that reading of Timecube?

It'd be a right sod, part of the reason I emphatically didn't wanna do it. The format of the text changes almost from paragraph to paragraph, in size, colour, placement... It's loving annoying, and would introduce a lot of umming and ahhing that would make me scream and reach for the Audacity editing shortcuts... Which wouldn't work, because these are all recorded live.

Don't suppose Christina Rossetti's Goblin Market would keep you going in the meantime, would it? :shrug:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

JamieTheD posted:

It'd be a right sod, part of the reason I emphatically didn't wanna do it. The format of the text changes almost from paragraph to paragraph, in size, colour, placement... It's loving annoying, and would introduce a lot of umming and ahhing that would make me scream and reach for the Audacity editing shortcuts... Which wouldn't work, because these are all recorded live.

Don't suppose Christina Rossetti's Goblin Market would keep you going in the meantime, would it? :shrug:

Copy/ paste the text into notepad to use as a script.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

JamieTheD posted:

Hehe, that's actually assuming I'm allowed to do any future interludes, for anyone, ever. :devil: . But I can safely say that my library has some truly diabolical stinkers in it. Let's see here... Got some Piers Anthony, those Orcs books (Y'know, the one with the unicorn horn dildo... Not even joking), Dragons of Summer Flame, some bad, but nonetheless apparently official Carnacki the Ghost Hunter fanfics... Yeah, if anyone wants a reading of a cringeworthy book, I come cheap. Although, to be fair, I also have some good stuff, like the Deptford Mice trilogy and Colin Kapp's Unorthodox Engineers. So someone's gonna be entertained, at some unknown point in the future. :v:

loving NOBODY IS GOING TO READ PIERS GODDAMN ANTHONY IN MY THREAD!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Captain Fargle posted:

loving NOBODY IS GOING TO READ PIERS GODDAMN ANTHONY IN MY THREAD!

I just read this in your thread.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

I just read this in your thread.

I want you to know that I hate you. Also kinda impressed but mostly hate.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

In which Jamie STOPS reading.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Mad Bomber is weirdly broken, too. The AI will just not react unless the bomb comes near, in which case they will start running away. If you have superior speed, it makes it rather easy, since the AI will only react once it's too late.

The Japan arena is pretty goofy, too. I think there's some sort of satellite interference that makes the house robots just randomly come out and attack people, which is just great, as you've seen by Dead Metal kamikaze attacking you off the rooftop and down into the streets. This is why you lead them over the skylight, that way you'll get at least one house robot and two competitors crashing down through it.

Also, Capture the Flag runs three minutes, and whomever holds the flag after time runs out wins. It's not who holds it the longest. That really means that you should concentrate on taking out opponents rather than holding the flag. Let them fight over the flag while you kill them off, then win at the end when there's nobody left.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
It's hard to make out at this resolution, but the Japanese on those signs is mirrored left-to-right from what it should be.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

In which Jamie, Manic and I attempt Tunnelling to Java.

So I'd like to say a few words about this. This game is old and temperamental. It was hard to get running, fucks with my resolution, has a lot of audio issues where the music just stops playing, it crashes on me repeatedly and I often have to manually end the game's process in the task manager when trying to close it. In this episode not only do I finally realise that I can turn up the video settings way higher than they were previously (It doesn't save correctly and I have to redo it every time I launch the game but whatever) but I also get the game and OBS to play nice with each other after some coaching from Jamie. (Jamie is much better at this stuff than I am guys. Holy crap.)

Anyway. Although I feel the previous episodes are amusing enough that they're worth still keeping around the difference in quality here is so huge that I can't help but feel like calling a do-over on the LP. As such I'm calling this video Episode 1.1 and I'll be going back to edit the OP and put the old episodes into their own little section.

Thank you for watching and hopefully from here on out it will be smooth sailing.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

I think the system is the way it is because there are no separate heats with two fights each, but rather a full set of "bouts", and I don't think this game does actual seeding (it mentions seeding, but I don't think it has any impact), so it just throws the same guy at you again.

Also, I would love to name my robot Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Umbrella Stand Jasper Wednesday (pops mouth twice) Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable (whinnying) Arthur Norman Michael (blows squeaker) Featherstone Smith (whistle) Northcott Edwards Harris (fires pistol, then 'whoop') Mason (chuff-chuff-chuff-chuff) Frampton Jones Fruitbat Gilbert (sings) 'We'll keep a welcome in the' (three shots) Williams If I Could Walk That Way Jenkin (squeaker) Tiger-drawers Pratt Thompson (sings) 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' Darcy Carter (horn) Pussycat (sings) 'Don't Sleep In The Subway' Barton Mainwaring (hoot, 'whoop') Smith, Independent Candidate of the Very Silly Party, but alas, the developers put the kibosh on that. Really, you should be able to record your own names of potentially infinite length.

And yeah, I don't think the Srimech works the way it should. I couldn't get any of my robots that had it to self-right. It just does not work for some reason. I have no idea what they were thinking with it. Weapons don't really work for it either. Rex Garrod is very disappointed with your Srimech technology, game.

This game is very realistic, thinking about it. You can plan all sorts of poo poo for your robot, then you use it and everything that could go wrong, goes wrong. And then Hypnodisc smashes your face in for good measure.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Any modding community that would have gone to this game went to Robot Arena 2, which is much spergier.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Much more customizable as well, though. You could built some really neat bots in that thing, as long as you were willing to do some wrangling to make your movement work.

I remember there being one flip-bot in the heavyweight division... Emergency or something? It was the absolute bane of my existence in that game.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The Lord of Hats posted:

Much more customizable as well, though. You could built some really neat bots in that thing, as long as you were willing to do some wrangling to make your movement work.

I remember there being one flip-bot in the heavyweight division... Emergency or something? It was the absolute bane of my existence in that game.

I wouldn't know because I keep making horizontal spinners so strong that the first impact sends me flying out of control and onto my back.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

I've gone back and edited the OP to reflect the new structure as of the latest update.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

In which Manic, Jamie and I provide an expose on some of East London's most notorious gang leaders.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Well, you couldn't have painted him blue! The team of Kronic The Wedgehog would have sued for copyright infringement!

And yeah, this is what I was talking about with the super-fast push bot that just flips people over by going into them really fast.

I'm not sure, but are you still using a caster on your robot? That might be what's causing the thing to turn when it's not being moved by you, and removing it might also make the turning a bit less erratic. You need a caster early, when your turning is poo poo, but when it's good, a caster might turn that "good" into "holy poo poo where am I going".

Also, the thing with the different arenas is that the announcer has an introduction for every arena, explaining the stage hazards. But of course, if you disable the commentary, as one might be wont to do, you also disable that, leaving you a big high and dry. I'll record that stuff and edit it into this post so you won't have to bother.

EDIT:

Robot Wars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3xGecfRZY

North Sea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u-U3tSXfsk

Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utf_lEjs-HQ (turns out they don't explain it in the intro, what the hell - but I'm still certain that it's intentional, because it only happens on this map, and it would happen on other maps if it was a bug)

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Feb 21, 2016

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Well with the fresh Start I might as well go over the new Robots.

Ron Obvious/Luigi
Chassis: Wedge Box
Power source: 24 Volt battery
Mobility: 4 motor driven Steel capped tank treads
Armour: Aluminium Step Plate/Kevlar
Weapons: Pneumatic Lifting Scoop
Strengths: Turns on a dime, good pushing power despite low speed
Weakness: Higher ground clearance and weight distribution make it liable to flipping

Ron's a funny old bot he is, wins the arguably harder Robot Wars Championship then loses the assault tourney, The treads are a nice replacement for the usual small wheels but it's heavy and raises the already tall robot up off the ground, meaning that due to physics fuckery (tm) we get flipped over onto our front. Maybe a Self-righting mechanism would help with that? No, no it doesn't. The base shrimech is useless for most body shapes, it doesn't have the angle nor the power to flip something the size of Ron Obvious/Luigi back on it's treads.

Spiny Norman
Chassis: Half cylinder
Power source: 4 Stroke petrol engine
Mobility: 6 Wheel drive (mid diff) to medium size tires
Armour: Polycarbonate
Weapons: All the spikes
Strengths: Super fast, good pushing power and protected from all sides with spikes
Weakness: Too fast, perfectly symmetrical making it even harder to control than normal, liable to flipping.

This was a better idea on paper than it was in practice. In our effort to fit in all the spikes and all the power we neglected important details like where the gently caress we're going until bits start falling off, and even then it takes a while. Arenas of Destruction seem to make controler controls a lot worse than keyboard ones and I'm not sure why, never had problems stopping Robots when I played it as a wee lad using keyboard controls. Still, 6WD is difficult enough with a slower electric motor, let alone this high-powered brute of a car engine.

gently caress the Rooftops though, that arena is just hell.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Spoilers.

I appreciate what you're doing but could you please edit out the videos for stuff that hasn't turned up in the LP yet? Thanks.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Captain Fargle posted:

I appreciate what you're doing but could you please edit out the videos for stuff that hasn't turned up in the LP yet? Thanks.

Oh right, forgot about that.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
All things considered, these game modes that are not elimination types are skewed against the player. TheMcD had shown what bullshit Demolition Derby is regarding score (someone doing absolutely nothing and getting flipped in less than 30 seconds getting the same score as someone who destroyed over 50% or the arena objects) and this latest video showing off that in Hot Potato CPU bots actively aim for the player, even when they are RIGHT NEXT TO another CPU bot. Several times I saw the bot with the bomb stop centimeters away from another CPU bot and actively turn to chase down Fargle just to give him the bomb. It's utter crap. And no amount of programming excuses will excuse it. CPU bots go after each other all the time in other matches. Why not here?

Either way, I'm enjoying the videos but god drat is this game a train wreck at times. I just can't look away.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

In which Manic and I are joined by Mini Librarian to show off the robots we've unlocked so far.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

The thing about Thor is that he is impossible to flip. At least, I can't do it. Pussycat is similar, but Pussycat, while it can be "immobilized", in that it can get into that "laying dead on the ground" state you got into, but somehow will not enter the official "immobilized" state because the saw is somehow still doing something and therefore you don't count as immobilized, meaning that unless somebody hits it again and gets it to move again, it will go to the judges and you will lose, regardless of whether you are Pussycat or you are going up against Pussycat, because the judges are bullshit. I think that sentence used to be two sentences at some point and now it's some weird Frankensentence. But yeah, Pussycat is hosed a bit. Hooray for more things that just bug out. The opponent's AI probably went dead because the game figures that you should be immobilized because you're not moving, so the AI does nothing as to not re-right you by accident, but you never get put into the "immobilized" state, so everything just locks up.

Thor, on the other hand, just can not be flipped at all. Believe me, I've tried. A lot. He will always roll around again. Even without the hammer, it doesn't even need it as a srimech, the thing itself is capable of srimeching without an actual mech from pretty much every position, which is amazing.

The oil rig is supposed to be some sort of arena for "illegal/unsanctioned robot wars", according to the description. That is loving incredible, and probably explains the complete lack of attention to audience safety.

Also, because I've finally stumbled upon a robot I'm really happy with, here's a design of my own. Maybe you can try it out if you want to? I feel like audience design sharing should be a thing in this thread, what with robot design being the main thing the game is about. I've won a lot of tournaments with this robot, and actually managed to defeat every house robot in the Ultimate Challenge (what I've dubbed the Roger Plant Challenge). I made videos of that, but I'll hold off posting them until you show off the Ultimate Challenge in the LP.

Anyway, the queen of despair, world champion, victor of the Roger Plant Challenge, Enoshima:

Chassis: Low cuboid - 100 credits, 15 kg
Locomotion: 6 medium outer pneumatic tires - 70 credits, 1 kg each
Power: 4 stroke petrol engine 5hp (pressurized) - 1500 credits, 16 kg
Drive: 6 differential and high ratio gearboxes - 100 credits, 2 kg each
Weapon: 2 rending spikes, one at the front, one at the back - 250 credits, 3 kg each
Weapon: 2 triple spikes, one at the front, one at the back, below the rending spikes - 250 credits, 3 kg each
Weapon: 6 15cm titanium ramming spikes, four at the front, two at the back, flanking the main spike weapons - 150 credits, 1 kg each
Armor: Titanium - 5000 credits, 12 kg
Extras: German flag (so I know where the gently caress the front and the back are more easily) - 40 credits, 1 kg

Total: 9560 credits, 79 kg (Super Heavyweight - downgradeable to Heavyweight by removing the triple spikes and flag if necessary).

Strengths: Very agile, massive pushing power, perfect for slamming robots into walls and flipping them like that, redundant spikes ensure constant offensive output.
Weaknesses: Can go crazy sometimes, incredibly fiddly to control, very susceptible to flipping, runs into serious problems with bots with good srimech systems that can counter-flip.

This is essentially a refinement of Spiny Norman - swapping internal tires for external ones to attain better handling and swapping out the lovely half cylinder for a more solid low cuboid are the main changes, but there's also minor ones like going to high ratio gearboxes instead of medium ones for even more pushing power. I didn't think this would work this well, but it does for some reason. The massive amount of redundant spikes seem to make just slamming into enemies and shoving them a serious strategy that puts out a lot of damage, so even srimech-capable bots aren't that much of a problem. I'll have to test this bot against Chaos 2, though. I'll probably get wrecked. Then again, who doesn't get wrecked by Chaos 2?

Here's some videos of Enoshima in action on the Alpha Viking Open and the Rooftop Punishment tournament to show how I use it (check out the Rooftop Open finals for a nice bit of robot toreador action with Dead Metal):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_CsJZvlPjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxxJnuc9XE

Really, I'm surprised Spiny Norman wasn't more of a success given how well I find Enoshima to be doing. And hell, I play this game with a wireless controller! If anybody should be having steering problems, it's me.

I hope I'm not being overbearing. I almost feel like I'm backseat LPing here.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

TheMcD posted:

Really, I'm surprised Spiny Norman wasn't more of a success given how well I find Enoshima to be doing. And hell, I play this game with a wireless controller! If anybody should be having steering problems, it's me.

I hope I'm not being overbearing. I almost feel like I'm backseat LPing here.

Honestly I'm thinking at this point that I should just bring you in on the next recording session.

PM me.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Neither does Thor, must be the horns.

Fun fact, that hammer is one of the most damaging weapons according to the stats. At a massive 160 Weapon power ~I believe it is the strongest swinging weapon in the game, even out of the pre-made robots.

Japan is loving cursed at this point.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

Japan is still cursed and so, it seems, am I.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

In which Manic, Mini Librarian and I try to help Trotter's Independent Trading Co. expand it's business operations overseas.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

So I just watched the new episode 3 and the talk of the series 4 finals reminded me how I on reviewing that found Chaos 2 winning was kinda bullshit. It even seemed to me that Stinger should have won against it, but Pussycat losing was even weirder.

Man, Stinger was such an interesting robot. Unless you could puncture one of its wheels (which were quite strong), throw it out of the arena or drop it into the pit, there was basically no way to deal with it. Not counting their first appearance where they drove themselves down the pit in their first round. It kinda declined after series 4 but fighting the reigning champion to a standstill has to count for something.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

KennyMan666 posted:

So I just watched the new episode 3 and the talk of the series 4 finals reminded me how I on reviewing that found Chaos 2 winning was kinda bullshit. It even seemed to me that Stinger should have won against it, but Pussycat losing was even weirder.

Man, Stinger was such an interesting robot. Unless you could puncture one of its wheels (which were quite strong), throw it out of the arena or drop it into the pit, there was basically no way to deal with it. Not counting their first appearance where they drove themselves down the pit in their first round. It kinda declined after series 4 but fighting the reigning champion to a standstill has to count for something.

The show very blatantly played favourites a lot but I think Chaos 2 winning was pretty reasonable especially in the case of the final vs. Pussycat. The version we saw on TV was edited down considerably and if you watch the full match (which is available on Youtube if you want to look it up) there's a bunch of points where Pussycat gets stuck in the "flailing mode" I talk about in the episode and the only reason they were still in at the end was that Chaos 2 ran out of enough CO2 pressure to toss them OotA. (Out of the Arena). Between that AND the fact that it's saw got bent beyond use....

Anyway! I think we're due for another episode over here!

In which Manic, Mini Librarian and I go exploring.

Captain Fargle fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Feb 27, 2016

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Whoops, looks like you forgot to set it public.

I'm amazed at how much the house robots hate you suddenly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Whoops, looks like you forgot to set it public.

I'm amazed at how much the house robots hate you suddenly.

Accidentally uploaded the wrong episode. It'll be fixed in a few minutes once Youtube finishes processing.

• Locked thread