Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Really enjoying this so far. Hopefully Rambo 2.0 can finally beat the first tournament.

Not to completely derail this but it looks like the other early 2000s janky wedgebot simulator Robot Arena is getting another sequel after 13 years. People still play Robot Arena 2 competitively, buggy Havok physics implementation and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Looks like we have some match fixing going on this episode :v:

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

TheMcD posted:

What the gently caress was that? I mean, it's a story about dickbags in space getting lost and poo poo, that much I could follow, but what exactly is it?

One of, if not THE, worst Battletech novels. It's also the one that lets you troll grogs with its bird aliens.

The Draconis Combine was founded by a colossal weeaboo and no one questions that if they don't want their families boiled in oil. Somehow they ended up attracting most of the ethnic Japanese along the way, but are still enough of a mixed bunch to have black space samurai bitching and moaning about space robot honor.

dis astranagant fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 18, 2016

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Is it bad that I want that reading of Timecube?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Any modding community that would have gone to this game went to Robot Arena 2, which is much spergier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

The Lord of Hats posted:

Much more customizable as well, though. You could built some really neat bots in that thing, as long as you were willing to do some wrangling to make your movement work.

I remember there being one flip-bot in the heavyweight division... Emergency or something? It was the absolute bane of my existence in that game.

I wouldn't know because I keep making horizontal spinners so strong that the first impact sends me flying out of control and onto my back.

• Locked thread