Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
I'd like to see a Hypnodisc-style flywheel demonstrated, those were always fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Oh, Far Country. :allears:

I did a narration of the first contact from that over in PTN's Battletech thread years ago.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

JamieTheD posted:

It's wonderfully freeing to do crimes-by-narration, isn't it, fellow wordcrimes buddy? :haw:

Indeedy. Got anything similarly diabolical lined up for future interludes?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

JamieTheD posted:

It'd be a right sod, part of the reason I emphatically didn't wanna do it. The format of the text changes almost from paragraph to paragraph, in size, colour, placement... It's loving annoying, and would introduce a lot of umming and ahhing that would make me scream and reach for the Audacity editing shortcuts... Which wouldn't work, because these are all recorded live.

Don't suppose Christina Rossetti's Goblin Market would keep you going in the meantime, would it? :shrug:

Copy/ paste the text into notepad to use as a script.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Captain Fargle posted:

loving NOBODY IS GOING TO READ PIERS GODDAMN ANTHONY IN MY THREAD!

I just read this in your thread.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
It amuses me that it took the most flammable robot to win the explosive event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Your opponents are run by the computer. The Judges are run by the computer.

HMM.

• Locked thread