Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I love how you keep moving your bot into every source of fire you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh wow, a The Tick reference!

... I think.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Whoops, looks like you forgot to set it public.

I'm amazed at how much the house robots hate you suddenly.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Robots have weird ideas of what's a good place for a party.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure in that final round you were literally the last bot standing. All the other robots (including the house robots) were either blown up or drove off of the arena.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I just love it when suddenly all the robots (including the house) just decide to all commit suicide together.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
One thing that's problematic for me with these videos is that at least for me they are kind of quiet. I always need to crank up the volume on both the video player and the main PC volume setting. And since otherwise I pretty much never need to change my volume so extremely I forget to lower it after and the next thing I play hits my ears like a truck.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Captain Fargle posted:

Hmm. That's odd they've always been fine on my end. (Excluding the handful of early episodes where the levels were out of whack) Has anyone else been having this issue?

Either way I can try playing around with the settings a bit next session.

It's relatively minor so if nobody else has a problem then feel free to ignore it. I just need to remember to lower the volume back later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
That was an acceptable amount of poop.

Also the volume is much better for me, thank you!

• Locked thread