Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Just trying to get a handle on exactly how this game works. You just beat the Assault tournament, earning you an extra 1000 funbucks, and the Assault Trophy. Am I wrong in assuming that this just means that you now have a total of 1000 extra funbucks tacked on top of the 2000 you started with, and each tournament you win just increases your available money pool for 'bot customization? The follow-up question to which is: when we sell back parts, we are selling back at a 1:1 rate, right? You can't completely gently caress yourself out of your budget, right?

The next 'bot you make with a pneumatic drill needs to be called Mr RightNow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

TheMcD posted:

Yeah, that's how it works. However, there are also tournaments which have entry fees, so you can lose cash, but you'll always have the money that went into your robot.

Huh, okay. I was going to ask about the "Entry Fees", and if those were actually just gates showing that "Yes, I beat the previous tournaments and have this much cash available to spend on my 'bot". Can you replay earlier tournaments to earn more cash?

• Locked thread