Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
When I was young I made pudding by myself. It was going great until the glass bowl I was using on the stove top shattered. Who knew that microwave safe bowls didn't work on stoves!

Do stupid questions count, op? (besides this one)

"How many of these vitamins is a daily dosage?" (asking about one a day multivitamins)
"So I know Alaska isn't connected to the rest of US, but where in Antarctica is it?"
"So between you and me buddy, do I really need to buy this [denture repair stuff]? Wouldn't superglue work just as good?"

Me: So why don't you like it here in western Washington?
Worker: Rains a lot.
Me: Understandable, some people don't like the rain, what else?
Worker: People are rude.
Me: Yeah a lot of people say that when coming here from more rural areas, why else don't you like it here?
Worker: Too many black people.
*pause*
Worker: But I'm not racist.
Me: But you said because there are too many of them... Would you be happier if there were less?

Retail is a hell of a thing. Never ask co-workers about themselves.

Sum Mors has a new favorite as of 08:41 on Feb 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Lacedaemonius posted:

One a Day is bullshit, the back of the package says take 2 if you're not like 5.

TBH, I felt a little bad when I found this out. But why stop a clerk and ask them if you know its not 1 pill but don't read the drat package yourself.

• Locked thread